Me agin!
Woah, third post! Mebbe this blog isn't so hopeless after all....
K... About Mary Sues ((or Gary Stu's for that matter)) sure the majority of you know what that is. At least, I hope.
((Mary Sue is a creation feared and despised most of all by experienced readers and authors all around the world! *cough* They are usually made by adolscent girls usually *I've never read a fic that had a male author writing a MS or a GS* and has extremely bad grammar and terrible plotlines))
And so, that is why most people *sane ones* hate MS. Personally I do too, but before you enthusiastically go out and flame every single MS fic you find, you've got to think of the authors.
Some of em don't even realise they're writing MS ((like me, yes, I used to do that before I migrated to Fanfiction.net)) so, have a thought and before you mindlessly flame, think of the poor people and send a kind, polite flame.
When she/he rudely answers, then
flame all you want! w00t!
Oh yea, you can recognise MS by their awesome superpowers and tragic past. And their *so called* prettiness.
Ok, 4th post might be up soon~
Vital regions invaded at 3:58 PM.