OOps, hahaz, havent been very active lately....^-^;;
FMA series 12 has yet to come out, but as of now, I'm currently addicted to Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time. Its actually a PS2 game, that has been so far converted into manga. And OMIGOSH, the manga is just SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!! >3<
Q.Q I only have one book.....*sob*
Ooh, holidaes are half spent already..
On another note, I've discovered a new lj that I can join!!! YAY!!!! And plus, I've downloaded TONS of doujins!! W00t!!!!
*sigh*
Didja know, a coupla days ago, someone fainted in Choir? Yep, the poor boy just went BANG. Onto the floor.
He's okay now tho.
o.o
But my Choir teacher flipped out yesterday. He blew his top.
I'm scared. ;.;
I nearly cried too.
And my friend was trying hard not to
LAUGH.
Grrrr.
Anyways, off to watch Zathura~! Byebyes...
Vital regions invaded at 9:47 AM.