Ok, I calmed down a bit and am now concentrating on my Word+Art. And just found out that I couldn't write my story here. Rats.
So i'm just going to add in a little excerpt. Btw, I need someone who can help read for my mistakes! And to tell me when I'm going out of point. Because I think I am, I really do.
If you would like to see me not screw this up, then can you help me? You just need to be somebody who won't or isn't joining the comp!
Excerpt:
" The large photo studio was originally dark, the light seemingly reaching every corner of every crevice, yet at the same time the darkness teased the corner of your eyes. It was here where souls were captured and put into print where it could be admired by the purchaser. It was really a pity that colours could not be printed along with the lines, but the problem was easily solved by applying paint. "
Okay? Bad? So terrible you have to scrape your eyes out? Tag(spam) my Cbox and let me know!
Vital regions invaded at 5:16 PM.