To get me outta my funk, I've decided to do something! Yep. OK, so...
This is how I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna take one cca...and talk about nearly everyone in it. Why nearly? Coz I still don't know some of them =X
I'm gonna choose...Astro! Because I know nothing about the sops and tenors in choir. =_= The format will be this: Name - Descript/Good stuff/Bad stuff/Habits. Ye-ep. You can tell I'm bored.
Science Team: Astro
Juniors Sec 1:
________________
Isabella - (She's actually from Robotics, but I'll add her.) Isabella is a quite a quiet girl, sorta good at acting and is very smart.
- Well, she's interested in Astro, friendly and tolerates me. =P
- She's MORE interested in Robo than Astro... And I can't see why. ~_~
- She likes to smile a lot. I notice that.
Kian Ann - Kian ann....umm...He's a bit mischievous.
- Um. He can be friendly? ._. I'm afraid I don't know him too well.
- Susceptible to "molesting" people. *coughweidecough*
- He sticks really close to Weide. Not sure why...
Nicholas - Nicholas is one of those kids born with the unfortunate "Cute Syndrome".
- Loves astro. Cute. Lol.
- Makes people around him burst into, "OMG! So cute!! Cutecutecute!" >_<>Has the tendency to wander around if bored.
Weide - Weide is one of those Hardcore Astro Fans.
- Asks alot of questions.
- Asks alot of questions. (lol)
- Hmm, brings his little notebook and pen wherever he goes.
WeiJie - Now, I don't really know about Weijie....since that...y'know....Incident. So um. Not gonna say anything. Cept that I don't really hate him. (I can NEVER keep a grudge. It infuriates me.)
EDIT: Ahhhhh!! Totally forgot bout Queenie!!!
Queenie - I'm not too close with her sooo... skip. >_>
Sec 2:
_________________
Edrei - Alien. Need I say more? Oh wait yes. The next Mdm Yu guy.
- He's bringing in the trophies for ST and he's very very very very smart.
- He brags.
- Habit? Um...Likes to say, "I'm SUCH a nice guy.."
Gordon - A very cynical kinda guy.
- He's a good guy! =)
- Um. Too cynical sometimes...
- Not too sure bout his habit tho..
Hannah - Hannah! =D She's a very forward kinda gal, really fun to hang out with!
- Her laughter is pretty infectious~!
- Humm...But sometimes....=( Cheer up, Hannah!
- Habit....She likes to cock her head to one side right before laughing.
Jasmine - =) Jasmine is a really cheerful person and nice to talk too.
- Her expressions are funny. =)
- Umm...sometimes, she sticks too much to one topic =X
- Habit...She sings under her breath~!
Jiale - Jiale is a internet gamer!
- She's easy to talk to, and doesn't mind me!
- She can moody sometimes...=/
- Um...She crosses her hands when talks to people.
Mel-travis - uh oh. I don't really know him...so...skip! =P
Wei Li - Ah. The guy who does not attend astro meetings regularly. =X [/hypocriticsim]
- He's a nice guy to talk to.
- He gets really moody sometimes for no absolute reason. =(
- He smiles really weirdly. >_>
EDIT: Eeee!!! Also CK!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!
CK - (No idea how to spell his name, sorry!) He's an Astro enthusiast. And a Maple lover.
- Hahaha! Very fun to tease, specially coz he's soooo naive.
- Too...into...Maple....=___=
- habit....habit....um...he always start his sentences with a deep breath.
Eh...I'll go to seniors another day. =P
Edit: Check this out! Thanks Yuanyuan~!
http://dereklow.googlepages.com/astro.retreat
Vital regions invaded at 12:14 PM.