Lets just say...today had a lot of ups and downs and more downs than ups. =/
Seniors: Sec 3
_________________
Unfortunately....I don't know a lot of the sec 3s...so...This will be fast. Lol.
Damian - He was one of the older Astro ppl who actually cared bout getting to know the juniors. =_=
- A really nice senior, jokes alot...Good at Astro!
- Um. Sings too much? lol.
- Singing. Nothing else.
Mas - >w<>
- <3.>
- Humm...not really....
- Draws!
Amira - Heehee! Another fun person to talk too!
- Nice person...Easy to talk to...
- Perhaps I haven't talked to her for a while...but...nope. Can't put down anything here.
- Same here.
Sophil - I like her name! =)
- Good sense of humor =D
- Hmm..again, see Amira.
- Crosses her hands and places her arms akimbo when talking. =P
Sujay - The really l33t astro guy.
- His sense of sarcasm is...
- A bit too uptight. =X
- Has the habit of smiling small smiles.
And plenty other sec threes that I don't know about. =___=
Sorry!!
Don't feel like posting sec 4s yet. =_=
Vital regions invaded at 9:10 PM.