<body>


Thursday, June 08, 2006

INSTRUCTIONS.

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of his/her perfect lover.

2. Mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment at their blogs.

4. If you are tagged the second time, there is no need to do this AGAIN.

5. The most important rule: have fun doing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gender: Male (duh)

1st point : MUST know when to joke and when to get serious.

2nd : At least have the same taste in music as me or accept what I like.

3rd : OH PLEASE BE A GAMER! I can't survive without the PS2. Or the computer.

4th : Be sensitive, generous, kind and caring!

5th : Be open-minded. Please. Me no want no asshats.

6th : (this is getting hard...) Must have adequate knowledge of computers....so he can fix it if it breaks! =D

7th : (two more ta go!) Be somewhat romantic. Like, remembering my birthday etc.

8th : (This may sound shallow but...) Good-looking! >=D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second part!

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head.Dont read the below questions before you write and tag 5 people to do this survey.

1) Guen!
2) Hazrina
3) Clare
4) Hannah
5) Jasmine
6) Sarah
7) Melvin
8) Unique
9) Derek
10) CK
11) Azlin
12) Sujay
13) Kay yan
14) Yun ying
15) Shao Hua
16) Kai Wen
17) Wen Kai
18) Wei wei
19) Jia Kai
20) Jia le!

How did you meet 14? (Yun Ying)
At the start of Sec 1~ She's my clasmate.

What would you do if you never met 1? (Guen)
I'd DIE! Or at least, suffocate. Cause she shares the same secret with me. Peace out, Guen!

Did you ever like 19? (Jia Kai)
Hm...This is hard to say, coz we never really talked much. Just played catching. lol.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Sarah & Wen Kai)
....Please give me a moment while my brain runs on auto pilot. No.

Describe 3. (Clare)
Clare is...a wonderful friend! She's very helpful and friendly and she likes the same things as I do! I've had a lot of good times with her and will be looking forward to somemore. =D

Do you think 8 is attractive? (Unique)
She's attractive as friend if that's what you mean~

Tell me something about 7. (Melvin)
Well, he's very hyperactive, likes to fool around and is quite short. =)

Do you know any of 12's family? (Sujay)
I should think not.

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you? (Azlin)
I'm just ... gonna... do this. o_________O

What language does 15 speak? (Shao Hua)
Basically English. And he's worse in chinese than I AM! HAHAHAHAHH *cough*.

Who is 9 going out with? (Derek)
Dereeeek~! Who ARE you going out with~? Hahahah XD

How old is 16 now? (Kai Wen)
14. Hm. Been a long time since I saw him. Damn those stupid hormones! Making every body shoot up. >(

When was the last time you talked to 13? (Kay Yan)
A week and a half ago? 2 weeks? When in school. OH SHIT! I FORGOT TO CALL HER LAST NIGHT! SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

Who's 2 favourite band/singer? (Hazrina)
Um...I...can't...remember....It's a Japanese singer who has portugese lyrics.

Would you date 7? (Melvin)
I'm sorry, but no. (Oh gawd, I just KNOW this is gonna spread around school. ><)

Is 15 single? (Shao Hua)
Nope! =D But he's in an unrequited love relationship...

What's 10's last name? (CK)
Uh. Kian? Sorry, no idea.... =/

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? (Azlin)
... ... No.

What school does 3 go to? (Clare)
Same as me~!

Where does 6 live? (Sarah)
In a land, far far away. LOL! Just kidding! Um...somewhere down the Marina Bay line! *bricks self* I'm sorry!!

What's your favourite thing about 5? (Jasmine)
She's willing to joke around and not get mad!

Have you seen no.1 naked? (Guen)
Considering I've only met her once. No. I keep in touch with her via MSN!

How did you meet 13? (Kay Yan)
In Primary school. Can't really remember....

What do you honestly think of 10? (CK)
He's fun to hang out with, although he likes Maple TOO much. And he's so naive and innocent he makes me shake my head and go tsk tsk.

Have you ever liked 3? (Clare)
As a friend, yes!

If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would like to do? (Guen)
Cry like shit. And heap upon her, lots of POT goodies. And give her a trip to Japan to see POT and DeathNote live-action movies. And to spend every last minute cheering her up.

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple? (Hazrina & Azlin)
Considering they're both girls, not really.

Do you think 12 is hot? (Sujay)
o_____________O

Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple? (Guen & Wen Kai)
Lol! Guen's too crazy for WK and he's too serious for her! Although....it just might work...*puts on matchmaking hat*

On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14? (Yun Ying)
7! She just has that kinda cute face! Plus she's really sweet!

What would you do if 4 just professed their undying love for you? (Hannah)
*cough* Uh, laugh outright? No, that would be too mean. Must be a joke.

Who is 8 going out with? (Unique)
No idea.

Would 18 and 5 make a good couple? (Wei wei and Jasmine)
Once again, identical genders.

Would you ever date 1? (Guen)
GUUUEEEEEN! Will you marry meeeeeeee?? We'll have internet babies!!! XDXD lol!!

What is 10's fantasy? (CK)
To be the best Mapler? I dunno...

Would 14 and 19 make a good couple? (Yun Ying and Jia Kai)
It might work...

Would you make out with 13? (Kay Yan)
...Excuse me? Did you say something? I was too busy puking.

Are 6 and 7 best friends? (Sarah & Melvin)
Not likely. Unless they're hiding it away from me. oO But Sarah likes dancing with Melvin. Hmm..

Is 4 the sexiest -toot- prettiest girl alive? (Hannah)
I ain't connoting really bad words in my blog.

Is 17 your ex? (Wen Kai)
Nope.

Do you ever see yourself with 12 and 18? (Sujay & Weiwei)
I certainly hope not.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I've finally finished. And am late for the sci centre trip now. But it's too fun!

People I wanna tag :

Guen!
Hazrina!
Unique!
Rachel!
Shao Hua!
Janice!
Hannah! (Coz I got nobody else)
Uh...shite. Aint got nobody else. >=(

GTG! Byes!

Vital regions invaded at 9:55 AM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE