Short post now! Currently in School Lab doing...stuff. =)
Woah, something really interesting happened just now...I'm sure a lot of people know bout this tho...
We were having our maths lesson, when there were a few people looking out the windows (facing the carpark). They were wondering what was happening outside and our teacher casually mentioned something about bees.
Needless to say, a few seconds later, a girl shrieked and the class went into an uproar. (Well, at least, only the people near the windows. Sad to say, yes, I was one of those people. =___=)
The people outside were, I think, smoking out the bees near the entrace of our school. The moment they did they, a giant SWARM of bees came out and started flying around. There were soooo many bees...
Eh, another time, I shall post the Seniors: Sec 4 descript stuff. Probably when I go home.
Vital regions invaded at 12:57 PM.