Sorry for the double post! It didn't show up when I was in the Comp lab...=/
Wheee! We had free ice cream today! Granted it was like, 35 cents, but, FREE ICE CREAM. =D
Hahaz, anyways, today I was a facilitator for today's Sec 1 enrichment Astronomy lessons! I was supposed to "take care" for a group of sec 1s with Amirah. Well, they're okay, no problem with their understanding of astro, but their attitude...lol, Ah, I can stand it! Lol...
The PPT was...kinda boring. Ahahah, too bad there was no impromptu speech from the Astro Head =P I mean, all you did was just walk around! So...useless like. lol. We just use you for competitions! =D J/k...lol
Then we had a card game! It was a bit confusing at first, but we got the hang of it!~ I'm glad to say that the highest score came from my group! >w<
Then it was time to clean up. =_= Muahaha, then me and Hannah stole Derek's hard drive. But we returned it anyways. =P Quote Edrei, "I am such a NICE guy."
Man, but I wanted to watch the videos in it! Lol, seniors in shorts!! Ahahahah so cute! =P
Oh yea! I found a way to justify Yuanyuan's nick. =P
See, his other nick is Helix, right? And the Helix nebula is roooouuuunnnnd. =D Yuanyuan! Round! *grins and snerks*
Vital regions invaded at 8:59 PM.