*sigh*
I dunno... I feel so depressed nowadays.... =/ It's like I don't have the strength to do anything anymore. Sure, I get all cheery and stuff during the camp, but that's because I have to...
My mom keeps asking if there's anything wrong with me. Is there? Perhaps there is... All I can think now is that I haven't been contacting my primary school friends recently. My friend just MSN-ed me bout meeting up together with other classmates to have fun, but I had to cancel it coz i had a lot of stuff going on...
I'm really glum now.
Also, I just realised that my seniors will be going soon. I know they still have half a year left, but now that seems so short. =( And I've only just gotten to know them better... Will they continue visiting us when they become alumni? ... ... Makes me feel extra gloomy...
And now...I hear Hannah and Jasmine are thinking of quitting ST...I kinda feel everything's unraveling away. Not only that, school hols are nearly over. My homework...Let's not talk bout that.
Well, at least there are people enjoying themselves! =) I really hope that you guys in Kota Tinggi have finished your homework! Anyways, have lots of fun, take lots of pictures, and make sure you tell me all about it when you come back! =3
Whew....I was really emo-ing back there. Amirul would'ave been proud. =X
Vital regions invaded at 10:13 PM.