<body>


Sunday, June 11, 2006

CHER WEI!! IF you are by any chance reading this, then take note :

I WANT MY BOOK BACK!!!!! THE OURAN HIGH ONE!!!

Damnit! It's been nearly a bloody month!!!!!

>=(

Grrr. Bring it to church next time, and no excuses!


In other news....I am 4 stages of boss fights away from the end of KH2!! Whoohoooo! Stupid Xenmas... why must I fight you 5 times?

Bwahahaha.

Sephiroth kicked my ass in less then 10 seconds. >< But he looked reaaal purdy! =D At least I got in a few combos. Sheesh! Now I have to level up to 80 before I can defeat him. 30 more levels to go... *snicker* Asswings! *snort*

And I finally met Riku!! Although he looked like Fake!Ansem... Still, it's funny to hear a young boy's voice coming from such an old man. Muaha. =D Oheeheehee! Riku slouches! Seriously though, he looks like he broke his left arm when you open the menu. >___o But he does run nicely~ =)

Sora, you silly adorable sap! Ahahahaha I'd call you a crybaby but I won't. Lol. Yay! Kairi has a keyblade!! It's about time Squeenix and Disney made up to her!! I won't say how horribly cliche-d it was to make her the 7th princess with the pure heart and how wrong that is. If she's pure, then why'd she wanna leave behind Sora's bestest friend??

But she's better now!!! She got a good role to play! >w<

I loathe Braig/Xigbar to the core now. I nearly got killed. Arrrggh! Now all my potions are gone. Hate your stupid excellent sharpshooter skillz! >_________O And Saiix too. But he was a teensy little bit easier to fight. Must be because of his insanity problem. Luxord was another too. Damn your gambling obsession! Why is it that Firstpart!Xenmas was so much easier to beat? Must be the 5 stages. Hmm.

I wanna point a finger in Xenmas' face and yell, "You are a Jedi, you are Jedi!" Red lightsabers do NOT, I repeat, do NOT suit evil villains who plan on collecting so many hearts to combine into a hugeass heart to create a new world he can rule.

Yay! Changed the music cause I'm choosy like that. Theme: Halloween Town! Reminds me of Sora wanting to go meet Santa~ Bad Riku! Making Sora disbelieve in Santa!

Thanks for listening me babble! =)

Vital regions invaded at 7:41 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE