Okay...so I've seen pineapple's and yuanyuan's blog. And you know what guys? It's not easy shopping with you guys anyways! =___=
Why you'd keep on following me?? I wasn't the one who suggested cookies in the first place! And if you wanted something more heartfelt, you could'ave lead the way, yannow. =((
And, okay, sorry for making ya carry the stuff...plus I'll pay ya back when I figure out how much! ...Don't say "It's okay" either. =_=
Bah.
I'm NEVER (voluntarily)shopping. Ever again.
(Eurgh, I was so tired I slept at an ungodly hour. 8:30. =_____=)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
But on another note, Cookie's birthday was today! And yup, we gave him the presents! ^^ But I hope he wasn't offended by the cookie remarks...=X
Annnnnnnd Speech day! Oh gawd, the dullest day of the year. Thank god I wasn't in the audience! =P But the still...I'm veeeeeeeery thankful that teacher didn't put make-up on me. Let's just say my face ain't glowing like an apple. =X
Wheee! We had burgers and coke for dinner! And apparently, me and Amirul got high, coz we were cracking jokes like crazy in front of Melvyn and Sarah...*cackles*
Sorry Sarah, but it was too hard to resist! =D
Then my sugar rush died down. =(
I finally cracked down and borrowed Sarah's Tsubasa chronicles. Uuhhhhh the beginning was pretty cliched but I guess the book grows on you...(this shows my awesome self-control skillz. =_=)
Hurrmmmspentmoneyonmagistermaginegitoohurrrmmm.
=D
Vital regions invaded at 8:55 PM.