Recently saw Kai Wen at S'pore customs. He towers over me now.
...
I still remember the time in primary school when he was still titchy and small.
Huh.
All the guys are taller now....Went to Boyen's b'day party last year... All of them were STICKS. Like Edrei. (Why am I the only girl he invites?? Invite Kay Yan lah...stupid ass. =_= I had to entertain his little cousins....=______=)
Meeeeeh.
Got a cold sore....Hurts when I speak. >____< My mom says it's of stress. So true. Yay! Got a new book from the new MPH in City Square! ^_________^ It's a Discworld novel. I would'ave liked one I haven't read before but still! (MPH pwns Popular any day! XD )
Didn't get any
illegal VCDs tho. >__>
Huuummm.....My dad says he' s gonna buy PS3 only when the
unoriginal cds come out. Wonder how long that'll take.
Gah! My care-and-share!! T____T And I haven't finished KH2....Blardy 'ell......All my time disappeared...And the Musical's next week! Omg!! And G says we suck! OMG!!!
*freaks*
Vital regions invaded at 5:35 PM.