<body>


Saturday, July 15, 2006

Let's see. Now is 7:06pm in the evening on a Saturday. I should be asleep!! Especially after yesterday/this morning. =D But it was really fun!

We went to NIE for the international Olympiad Stargazing ... thingy. Anyways, we reached there around 3:30pm and we had a lot of time to spare, and we had to kill it in an OPEN SPACE, where there were lots of SUNLIGHT burning us. =_= All because SOMEONE told Mdm Yu, "Oh, we're doing practical sessions only." And thus, there were no air-con rooms waiting for us.

But then, it turned out there was a hall where an exhibition was held, but that didn;'t matter coz there was AIR-CON. Hurray! But then some of us needed to stay back to look after the equipment, so the sec 1s and 4s got to go first. Bah. The rest of us decided to play Mafia then, lol. Then, somehow, Weili started hitting on Mas, and then the whole "Royal" family story came out. Rofl. And now I'm Damian's granddaughter, albeit illegitimate one. XD

And then came our turn to go there. Yay! Reaaaallly enlightening, that exhibition. But the air-con....so...niiiiiiiice. =3 Hahah, then we went back to the blasted area. =_=

Hmm, then a few of us congregated around Derek's CPU(or whatever the hell that is) and watched him try to unscrew the cover. All I can say is...Very resourceful.

Then, to pass the time...Ultimate Frisbee! Hmm, all the sec 4s versus Sec 1 and 2s. Damned unfair man...we got pwned 11-1. Ahahahaha.

After that, Mdm Yu said dinner! So we went there except Damian and Hannah. Omg, they rock...Stay in the sun for god knows how many hours.....>_<

We went to the exhibition hall and realised that dinner was NOT ready yet. So the air-con beckoned us and we stayed. =D Hmm, we looked at pictures of BPGH Astro teams pwning the rest. And discovered that Mr Loh won an award. Wth?!? Ahahahaha..

And theeen. I got bored and stole Yuanyuan's handphone. =D And he tried snatching it back. I called for help. Edrei and Jade helped. So it was...hmm...4 pairs of hands grabbing the handphone. Lol.

Then I got poked in the eye. Owwwww. >_______o

But we won! Hahahah! Then we scrolled through his gallery...and his mom called. HAHAHAHH!!

Ooh, by then, dinner was ready, so we went and got the food. They had a chocolate fondue! Omg....so high class....=__=

Then we took food to Hannah and Damian...(once again, they rock...Stayed there for an hour...under the sun...) The food was surprisingly nice....

After that, we moved the equipment to a field where the rest of the schools were doing the same...there we learnt to set up the telescope! Taught, of course, by Sujay the perfectionist. Apparently he can do everything by himself. Tsk, tsk...this is why he doesn't make a lot of friends. Lol.

Hmm, after that...me and Jade went to look for the Sec 4s CS corner. Couldn't find it tho, so we went back to the telescopes~ But then Nicholas came and asked whether he could go to the exhibition hall. =___=

That was where I found the CS corner though...lol! Then Nicholas went and got Gordon....And I got bored and returned, once again, to the telescopes. Once there, they had already started aligning one of the telescopes to Jupiter. Amazingly, it was quite clear. We could even see it's 4 moons! Smaller than a fullstop though...lol.

However the Cassegrain one was...kinda spoiled. =__= So we spent hours on it. After a while, we decided not to bother yet and played Big 2. Hahaha, had lots of fun trying to teach Yuanyuan...Bleeeehhh, Gordon kept winning...=__=

Then I decided to buy drinks. Being so kind and all, I offered to help anyone buy. Then they pile me with orders. =______= At least Hannah came and help me....lol. I think Kian Ann was on his second can of Red Bull at that time...Hannah stole it from him and forced him to chase her...lol. Then Gordon caught it from Hannah and threw it far away. Lol.

Hmm, we proceeded on to Bluff/Cheat and um, went back to work on the scopes. Oh! Someone fom another school went around and gave us lightsticks...They're really very fun to play with! Me and Jas were unsuccessfully trying to spin them. Damn hard xia. But Jas got it in the end! =D

Hummm....The delegates from the other countries came and wandered around the field so the lower sec (us that is) decided to just lie down on the ground and name the constellations, while the upper sec did all the work. =P

Hohohoho.

Unfortunately...the clouds started moving in. =___= The stars weren't visible anymore and that sucked.

Oh! And Hannah wanted to see the exhibition, so me and Jas brought her there. CK and Gordon decided to tag along too...lol!

And....I fell asleep. =________= In my defense, The aircon was awfully nice and the floor was so comfy! >___< But at least CK slept first!=X I woke up around 2 am...(slept at 12) for no reason. (Hannah later explained that she had been calling my name repeatedly and throwing stuff at me. What the... =____=) Then I joined them in playing UNO. And I won!(Once. =X) Hahahaha...It was neverending...=___=

Ah, then the guys went to play soccer and I watched Sophil play UT on Yuanyuan's comp. Waaaaaaah she kept running away even when she was in God mode....lol....After her I had a go and went on a killing spree. (In god mode. =X)

After that...Ultimate Frisbee again! Hahahaha! This time, it was done in socks, on carpeted floor. So you can guess how many people fell. Hahahahah, yours truly too. =P

Whoohoo! We pwned the sec 4s 10-5! Veeery nice. Then Mr Loh joined the opposing team. Gah!!

Rong'en did the same after a short period. =o=''' So, of course, the score shot up to 12-10 with us at the short end of the stick (no offense, Edrei =P).

Had a short break where we dicussed strategies and stuff. Yes, it was THAT important people! Lol... Anyways, we started anew and ended up with 2-2! A draw!! Not bad huh!

The whole game lasted...3 hrs. What a pleasant way to spend that. My legs huuuuurt. ;__; Aaaaand we went back to school.

And now, I'm busy trying to open my eyes to I can finish this post. =__=

Vital regions invaded at 7:08 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE