Today we had a rushed Literature lesson, and I got interested in making Acrostic poems.
It was reaaaaaaal fun to make 'em! Hazy and me were cackling over them while Clare just watched us. =D
Here are some of the examples: (Psst, I have no guarantee that it's good. Mostly crappy. =X)
Reigning from the dark throne of Justice
Assured in his position
Intellect through the roof
Though overconfident
Oh he was caught in the end.
(Ehehehe, =D)
Reality strikes suddenly
Amazed and surprised
In doubt at first
Trying to deny
Oh he failed
-
Lost in thought
Over the revelation
Virtual heaven?
Everything fades
Silence
-
L knows.
(Heehee, that was mine and Clare's favourite~! Oh, and uh, if you happened to know these people? This is a
JOKE, ok? Good. No flaming plzkthnx.)
Mersed in his presence
Ignoring everthing else
Keeping up is hard
Anything for him
Mesmerized
Indeed.
(Mikami =
<333!! >3<)
Making space for him
In her heart
She knows she is being used
And it doesn't matter.
(This was saaaad. ;__; Then Hazrina added something else.)
Priceless she thinks he is
Worthless beings sacrificed for him
Nevermind
She knows he's right.
(Oh yea!! Misa pwns!! Hahaha! XD)
Hehe have more, but I don't think I'll post 'em. ~w~ Eek. People are bugging me to put up the cosplay pics...I'll do that the next post! Promise!
(Gah! Speech Day! Damned choir costume....)
Vital regions invaded at 8:26 PM.