Today, we had an assembly on RHD: Racial Harmony Day. Not bad actually, I enjoyed all the presentations. But when you think of it...Do we really need RHD? I mean, isn't S'pore already...harmonious enough? By saying that we
need to strengthen bonds between different races, gives me the impression that S'pore verging on the brink of racial riots and civil wars...
But what do I know? Just a student here! =)
On a lighter note, Hazy was being more pervertic than usual today. >__>"" We spent the Vietnamese presentation *cough* ogling the singer. >_______o What can I say?? Hazy started it! She pointed out the lateral zips going down his pants...and it went downhill from there.
>__<
Hmm, I was kinda surprised Nesrine(sp?) was an Algerian....thought she was French or something. Huh. Also, was laughing at Amirul's costume! =X And the wayang performance! XD
Ohhhh....and I missed a movie date with Sarah and the rest..... Q_____Q Oh well...next week then!
Vital regions invaded at 7:57 PM.