Instructions: Go to your player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. DO NOT CHEAT.
Q: How does the world see me?
(Everything I do) I do it for you [Whaaaaat??]
Q: Will i have a happy life?
I Hope you Don't Mind [Is this...an omen? For the worse? o__O]
Q:What do my friends really think of me?
Crocodile Rock [Wth?????]
Q:Do people secretly lust after me?
All I Have To Do Is Dream [So...that's a no, issit?]
Q:How can i make myself happy?
La Bamba [Actually had to press forward alot more coz of the Mr.Brown shows and whatnot.]
Q:What can i do with my life?
Go West [...Journey to the West!...]
Q:Will i ever have children?
You Raise Me Up [Uh..]
Q:What is some good advice for me?
I'll Try [Makes sense at least...]
Q:How will i be remembered?
For The Longest Time [For once, it's working! =D]
Q:What is my signature dancing song?
Leader of The Band [...]
Q:What do i think my current theme song is?
New York Minute [... ...]
Q:What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Go The Distance [... ... ...]
Q:What song will play at my funeral?
Link -L'arc~En~Ciel [Interesting...]
Q:What sort of men/women do i like?
The Last Resort [....??]
Q:What is my day going to be like?
Shooting Star [...hmm..]
So, as you can see...The quiz I stole from Jade(sorry! .__.) is not informative at all.
Huh.
Vital regions invaded at 1:32 AM.