This one's from Hannah.
Express your love for SEVEN and get others to know more about you! Complete all SEVEN bullets of the SEVEN questions Then pick SEVEN people to pass it on! Have fun!
SEVEN things that make you smile:
Hanging out with friends!
Playing PS2!
Spongebob!
Reading!
Drawing!
Chatting on MSN/Skype =P
Finally finding a Terry Pratchett book I haven't read yet.
SEVEN ways to win my heart:
BUY ME PS3 AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
Cheering me up when I'm down!
Helping me whenever I need it.
Buying me a tablet. (preferably a Corel version =D )
Trusting me.
Being there when I need it (this is like no.2.....shush.)
Accepting my ways no matter how weird they are. =X
SEVEN things i believe in:
Like Hannah, God.
My friends.
Love that lasts =S
That I will one day achieve my dreams
My family
My choices in life
My PS2! *gets whacked*
SEVEN things i am afraid of:
My friends will leave me. .__.
My family will break up
I will fail my exams horribly.
Roller coasters. =_=
Any kind of horror stuff.
Losing my loved ones
Losing my PS2!!! Or Internet connection. *gets bricked*
SEVEN things i do everyday:
(Everyday? In that case...)
Go on the Net.
Watch the Simpsons
Eat.
Bathe.
Drawing...
Reading!
Thinking.
SEVEN people i want to see now: (Does this include Fictional Characters? .__.)
One of those Korean guys. What can I say? I'm smitten. *shrugs*
Nia!!!!!!! Or L!!!!! ;___;
Guen!
Huummm, Matthew! >w<
Alex! Or Vic! =D
My best friends!!! I miss them so much....Q__Q
Um. Cloud, Sephy, Roxas, Axel, Sora, Riku...Ya know, I could go on forever.
SEVEN people i choose to do this:
Guen
Shao Hua
Fiona
Kimmie
Xiying
(Ah, to heck with this) HELiX
(Again, heck.) Weide
Done!!!!
Now...Shao Hua's one...
Rules:#01 Do the following without complaint!
#02 Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you finished!
#03 Leave a tag at the tagboards to say they have been tagged!
#04 Start your post with "I have been tagged!"before doing this!
Your 10 Favourites
Favourite colours: Purple and Green
Favourite foods: Roasted duck. I can finish one whole duck in one go.
Favourite songs: Songs by Carpenters, songs by the Beatles (I can't list all of them. Too many)
Favourite movies: Anything cartoon-ed. And alot more.
Favourite sports: Badminton!
Favourite seasons: Uh. I haven't experienced all...
Favourite day of the week: Fridays
Favourite book: Anything by Terry Pratchett.
Favourite anime/cartoon: Um, firstly...FMA~! Then Kingdom Hearts 1. =3
Favourite ice-cream flavour: Strawberry and Yam
-----------------------------------------------
Your 9 Currents
Current mood: Busy
Current clothes: Jammies. =_=
Current desktop screensaver: Sora and Roxas! >w<
Current toe-nail colour : Plain old?
Current time: 9.17pm
Current annoyance: Bloody Blogskin...
Current thought: How the hell am I gonna finish this?
Current boy/girlfriend: Albel!!! XDXD
Current book you are reading: The Science of Discworld
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 8 Firsts
First best friend: A girl from Kindergarten. Omg I forgot her name...><
First crush: Um. A guy from primary school. =_=
First movie: How the heck can I remember?? Um. Cinderella
First piercing: I had my ears pierced when I was K2...Paaaiiiin.
First lie: Told my mom I didn't buy drinks at the M'sian Customs.
First music: Disney Songs
First car: Car? Well, the first car I RODE in was a Merc.
First handphone: Nokia 3315 (1 year ago...)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 7 lasts
Last cigarette : Never.
Last drink : Coke.
Last car ride : Car? This morning.
Last crush : Um, guy in Pri school again.
Last movie seen : My Fair Lady
Last phone call : Two days ago
Last CD played : BatB
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Have Your Evers
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: God, no.
Have you ever broken the law: Yes.
Have you ever been arrested: Nope.
Have you ever skinny-dipped: Nope
Have you ever been on TV: May have...Probably not.
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: No.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 5 Things Worn On You
#01 Nightie. =___=
#02 Pants
#03 Watch
#04 I don't have to say the essentials, do I?
#05 No more
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 4 Things Done Today
#01 Went to school
#02 Drawing
#03 Read
#04 Chatted
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 2 Things You Cant Live Without
#01 My friends and Family
#02 PS2!! And Internet connection.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 1 Thing You Would Do When You're Bored
#01 Read.
Tagged people:
Hannah
HELiX
Weide
Jasmine
Jade
Vital regions invaded at 8:32 PM.