Ohhhh oh, today first period was our Napha 5 items...I was sorta content with what I got...Not with standing broad jump tho! >_____< Ever since primary school, that was my favourite item and the best outta the 5....but this year, it was horrible. Especially when compared to previous years.
.___.
I don't think I can get a gold this year.
And that stupid pyjama lady!! Very what laah!!! She's the one person I'm not above to calling b!tch. Bloody ingrate. Go to hell lah!!! People trying damned hard to help, then scold?!? What the hell's wrong with you?? Eh?? It's the start of the day, doesn't matter if some people aren't very good at SBJ, right?? You don't have to bloody insult each and everyone of us, okay?! And bloody think!! You think what, just say any insult and nothing will happen? There are CONSEQUENCES you stupid little woman! Go teach your grandma to suck eggs lah!! Leave us in peace!!!!
Bloody effing brainless piece of *censored*Um. Highlight if only if you can stand vulgarities. Um. .__.
Sorry. Was pretty pissed.
...
...
...
During Reading period we had our QSE or whatever. The survey thingy. Bout our school. Lol. Shall not comment as I guess many people already know hoe it is..? =P
Ohhhh then came orals.
Huum, surprisingly, this year was MUCH MUCH more easier than last year. I could ACTUALLY read every single word of the passage, and at least crapped some so-so crap for the conversation topic. Plus, I had a really nice teacher, too!
And, English was da best!! XD Ms Meyers said I spoke very well, emphasis on very! XP
Huum, but then came the IPW update...shucks, hafta go back to school on the weekend and sept hols!!
Argh.
Oh, after school there was astro, and Jade didn't skipped it like she said she would! XP
And I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was one of the two that actually pased the NTU-NUS paper(but not really, coz the other one was Edrei and that just goes to show that we, or rather, me, passed due to experience. Of the same paper kind. =___+).
Cookie was the one in charge of the sce 2s, so the sec 3s were kinda teasing him bout his teaching role. I laughed too, then I imagined we, the sec 2s in their place next year. Then I got the image of Weili teaching.
OMG, O__________O
There would be nothing but "I'm such a nice teacher" and stuff..!!
..
I feel scared for the soon to be sec 1s next year.
On other news, I really wanna watch Monster House! So I'm gonna see whether I can convince 'Mirul, Sarah, Melvyn and Benjy to watch with me =P (They[cept Benjy] owe me one movie outing! =X)
Vital regions invaded at 8:48 PM.