Well, today was cheering comp.
And the results...weren't nice.
Overall, the class was gloomy, but in my opinion, everyone did an excellent job and Damian said we only lost by a margin of marks! =S
So cheer up everyone! The world ain't over, there's always a next time! =)
(Specially you guys, HX and Nadia! You did the best =) )
But oh blah, I'm a hypocrite. =/ Was kinda depressed too, after the whole thing...=(
We had the (long over-dued =X) astro celebrations today! =3 Mdm Yu and Mr Loh were the ones who treated us to lunch at Swensens lol.
(Waaaah I've only been to Swensens once in my entire life when I was just a little kiddie, so wow! =D)
Ahahaha, Edrei was crapping the whole time and Mr Loh was cracking lame jokes (like my dad lol).
Blardy Edrei made it impossible to use my ice cream spoon again. =____=
Mr Loh's a pervert =X Really hoped that we had the movie tho. =( But, well, guess there wasn't any really nice movies now so....=)
This almost makes me wanna join future competitions, but when I think about it...I'll get pwned. So....
Yea.
Vital regions invaded at 4:27 PM.