Oooh...today wasn't so good for me...
I was quite cold the entire day so I wore my sweater without taking it off once. (Argh! And I slept straight away right after I reached school. Kept waking up at intervals...Didn't study Geog at all! =X)
Ohhh and I had multiple headaches during the course of the day and come to think of it, it hasn't stopped. ;___;
My stomach hurt too! >_< But then I ate lunch and it became better! =)
I think I'm sick.
Agh.
And ooooooooh! Today's CT was my favouritest! Coz I could finish it in time and I'm really confident that I got most of it right! For one thing, it got me outta the depression my HCL CT caused me to have.
Wheeeeeeee and um, what else? Hmmm. Oh! I finally bought Chobits after debating whether to do so for...2 years. =___= Lol, well, the storyline is nice, the art is really cute, but..........
IT'S PEVERTED. >___________<
But on the other hand, I've finished reading XXXholic and what can I say?
CROSSOVER! Omg, now I have to buy vol. 2 just to see Fai!!! ;___;
Ohhhh and I wanna buy Legal Drug!!!!!!! Q________Q No money....sob.
Oh wells. Meeeeeh.
(I feel like getting a soft toy for no absolute reason. o___O)
Vital regions invaded at 8:06 PM.