Hehe! Just received "Summer Nights" from 'mirul! Will hopefully receive the rest of the soundtrack~! =P
Meeeww~ I really hope the school will do a "Grease" musical...it'll stop the musical blues for sure! Ahahaahah for now, it's just enough to hope that Mr Young will at least let us sing from the soundtrack. =3
Was gonna blog bout emo stuff and all. Like how
craptacular disappointing my CT was or that I'll have no job in the future but 'mirul came and cheered me up so...
NO MORE EMO-ING FOR ME! =D!!!
(P.S: Ohhhhhh I LOVE Blue's Clues! Omg, I was so sad when they took it off air =(( )
(P.P.S: Eeeeeeehh, I stopped watching the moment JOE stepped in. =___= Pssh. He sarks. Not like Steve. Steve rawks. =P Green stripes totally pwns.)
(P.P.P.S: I really shouldn't be like Sarah. Wahahaha. Ok, ok, last note~! =S This friday's gonna be FUN. Hehehhehehe.)
Vital regions invaded at 6:22 PM.