Ya know, I'm not very good with kids. =(
Sure, with other people's kids, I'm fine, but that's cos it's other people's kids!! I'm so mean to my little brother. =(
But I seriously think he's spoilt! A spooooilt brat. Every single time we go out to eat, my dad buys him a toy. =_= He has the chance of playing PS2, PSP, Computer, watching DVDs and cable! Thus this is why he's grasp of the english language ain't great. My mom says that he plays too much to bother to read like me and my older bro.
I agree too.
See, last time, there wasn't any such nice games or electronics for me and my older bro, so we spent time reading. Then, 7 years later, technology improves, my dad prospers and so child is spoilt.
So I'm kinda mean to him. =((
Now I can't see myself having kids. LOL, I'll be a spinster like Sarah! We'd grow old together!! =B (Oh but Sarah might not be....=P)
Ooohh Benchwarmers is a really nice movie bout underdogs! You should watch it!
Vital regions invaded at 8:41 PM.