Oh oh oh oh I'm gonna have a heartattack.
XwX
Ohhhhhhhhh oh oh oh sooooo much love for Discworld!!!!
LOOVE.
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove. Loooooooooooooove. Loooooooove.
@w@
Ok, ok, alright, I'll stop acting retarded and um, start proper blogging. lol.
Hum, where to start with?
Mrs. Soh's lesson sounds good.
=_____=
After her stories of childbirth, I've a feeling when I grow up, I'm going to have two options. Be a career woman. Or a nun.
Scaaaaaareeee.
Ohhhh I was in quite a bad mood this morning, Clare and Siying picked up on it >.<, ehh after drawing Watanuki and Doumeki I got better during the second period! =) (Oh noes, but now I'm being worked like a slave to colour finish that pic by Clare and Siying =__=)
No, I wasn't having PMS, guys. -____OChoir time was...ok, I guess.
We learnt a new song, Chinese =__= and..it was..a bit difficult at first, but got it in the end =) Oh and apparently for SYF.....we're gonna sing a HUNGARIAN song.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
And tomorrow gonna's have 5 items(not too worried), Eng orals(not worried either) and Chinese orals(OMG AAAAAHH GONNA DIIIEEE!!).
Wish me good luck guys. I'm gonna need it.
Vital regions invaded at 9:07 PM.