Yesterday was ND for Singapore, and I don't see why I should blog bout that, coz, if you aren't dumb, you'll have noticed the past few 14 years, I'm not a singaporean. =P
So, instead, shall talk bout my little brother's birthday, which oh so coincidentally coincides with S'pore's birthday! Yay! Ahahahaa......=____=
Hmm, so in celebration, we had pizza~! And then went shopping for my little bro's present. Yeeeeeeeeesss, we buy presents after the celebration, lol.
Predictably, my little bro got another toy car with the added bonus of a car wash? Huh, technology these days...
And then, I wonder. I had more fun playing with a figurine of a dragon than playing with barbie dolls. o_______________O
UH.
Yuuusssssh. And I got new jammies! *snuggles* Nyahahaha, I'm a veeeeeerry little girl at heart. =___=
Lost is getting increasingly confusing these days. And I don't want a recap episode!!
Bleh.
Oh dear, 10 news paper cuttings.....that I've hecked care now. w00ts. Least Nicholas's the same whahaaha.
Whoops, gotta go now....
(Hehehehe tomorrow's gonna be FUN. X3)
Vital regions invaded at 10:50 PM.