Yay! Changed my blogskin! Oh, but it's best viewed in 1024 X 768 coz if not, the fox is gonna look weeeeeeiiiiirrrrd.
Uhum!
Many thanks to Helix for the 3 hours spent over the html! Hahaha he has madz html skillz. 1337.
Hmmm, well starting off with yesterday first...
Napha.
Napha, napha, napha.
Uh. All I wanna say bout Napha is that...
Thanks. Thanks Yinlan, Wenda and Xiying for being there. =)
And thanks to Hazrina for cheering me up too!
Really, really, thanks guys, for being there when I needed it. =)
Hmm...what next? Oh yea... Was at the comp lab for science...Then we used the reading period, so Miss Teo stood in as a "baby-sitter".
So I decided to tell Hazy about that stalker pic, and yeeeeeeeeeessss we were talking bout cosplay and Miss Teo overheard.
And OMG Miss Teo reads manga! o______________O Comics actually, more of a chinese kind...
Really freaky.
Oh aannd after school...Had a REALLY hard decision on whether to attend Astro or go shopping with Hazrina.
>________<
I NEVER wanna make that kinda decision ever again.
;__;
So now my home ec pouch has no beads and stuff uhhh.Anyways, if I didn't go to astro, would'ave missed the drama that happened. Eh, not gonna blog bout that...ya can check weide's blog for more of the info.
Uh.
Ya know, was gonna babble on...but spazzing out over CLAMP with Guen...I'm kinda tired now, so.
Toodles! lol. =____=
Vital regions invaded at 10:37 PM.