<body>


Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yuuuuuuush, coz I was bored.


1. FIRST NAME?
- Hazel.. Hm, come to think of it....I don't really feel attached to my name. =/ lol, someone said I looked like a 'Valerie'. o__O lol.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
- Huum, nope. Ahaaha was named cause it was really hazy that time. =____=

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
- Um. Not sure?

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- Ehhh, not too fond of it.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
- Lunchmeat? Wha?

6. KIDS?
- Yuuuuuussssh I'm not good with kids. =X

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?
- YES. Hahahahahahah.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
- Does this blog count as a journal? o_o

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
- Oh, no, not really! =___=

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
- Yes. I...think.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
- Tried another kind of version. Never ever again.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
- Kellog's Frosties!! =D Yuuuum.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
- Nope, too lazy! =P

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
- Yes. Hah.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
- Cookies n Cream!

16. SHOE SIZE?
- Um. 4 or 5. Haha. Smaaalll.

17. RED OR PINK?
- Pink! Hehe 'specially if it's soft pink~ =)

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
- Uh. I have a short temper. =X

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
- I miss...who? Um. Dunno. lol.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS?
- I AM writing this here, aren't I?

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW?
- Pants?...Me wearing a skirt...lol. And...no shoes on. Hahha. Totally pointless, this question. =P

22. WHAT DID YOU EAT LAST?
- Lunch! Yay! Yuuuum.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
- Simpsons. Muahah. XD

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
- Urrrh, no idea? lol.

25. FAVORITE SMELL?
- People can have a favourite smell? o_O Well then...the smell of fresh baked pastries! ~w~

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
- My tuition teacher. =_______=

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
- The hair. Nyahaha.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
- Myuuu, stole it =P

29. FAVORITE DRINK?
- COKE! HAHAHAHHHAHAAHHA!

30. FAVORITE SPORT?
- Um, badminton! =)

31. HAIR COLOR?
- Really dark, so dark it's nearly black. HOWEVER, coz of the rebonding thingy, it's brownish now. =___=

32. EYE COLOR?
- I believe it's...dark dark dark brown. Man, I want Boyen's eyecolor....Light brown...!

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
- Yucks. No.

34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
- Soft Shelled crab! =D

35. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING?
- Scary movies wit happy endings!! XD

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
- Last movie? On DVD? Uhhh...at the theatre - PotC2! Um, at home - The Cat Returns! =)

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- Aqua coloured....lol.

38. SUMMER OR WINTER?
- Winter! I like the snow better than mosquitos.

39. HUGS OR KISSES?
- HUGS. >w<

40. FAVORITE DESSERT?
- Bread pudding....! =9

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- Someone who's been attacked by the boredom monster! =X

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- Uhm, a lot of people. Lol.

43. WHAT ARE YOU READING?
- Nothing at the moment? XD

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
- A mouse? Lol.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
- Last night...um. Nothing. Was preoccupied with the internet. =X

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
- Loooooots. =D

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
- Beatles!

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
- Americaaa

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
- Indeeeed. Crapping.

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
- On April 1st(I share the same birthdate with Watanuki! <333) in JB. Nyahaha.

Oh darn. 1 pm and my pile of homework has not decreased.

Gaaaah.

Vital regions invaded at 12:35 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE