<body>


Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh, today, I got surprised by the Geog test (but not really, coz I had recess time to study =X) And the Chinese test was postponed to the assembly period. Coz Mdm Chai forgot to come to our class.

Roffle.

But, seriously speaking? I think that this test was done MUCH better than CT. Wahah. Oh and guess what the remainder of the "free" assembly period was used for?

Checking Height and Weight.

GAH.

I didn't grow! Not even one cm! And Jas did! So now she's taller than me! GAH.

>__>

And I gained weight.

Roffle.

But that's expected...Can't remain under weight forever, eh? =P

Before choir, I ate lunch with (sadly)Weili, Edrei, (not sadly!)Hazrina, Clare, Jas! Then after they left('cept Jas), Geelyn and Sarah came over and we started talking lol.

Theeeeen. Muahaha. Sarah's *ahemcrushahem* came up as a subject!

>=D

Never knew teasing someone could be so much fun! =P

*gets whacked by Sarah*

Oowww! Ok ok! XD

Oh! And we had a new choir instructor for upcoming mondays! Yup! I really think she's good! Aah, yup, I like her as our instructor! ^-^

Then...came the trip to Lot 1. Specifically CC. Muahah. Let's see...I dragged 'Mirul...who dragged Sarah....and Melvyn had no choice but to follow. Lol.

Wheee, there's gonna be a long talk ahead bout comics...so...If ya not interested, I suggest stopping...now. Coz, that's all I'm gonna type about.



Serious.



Stop.



Now.



Lol.



Okkks, onwards!

Originally, I planned only only purchasing xxxHOLiC, but guess what greeted me there?

FMA BOOK 14 ZOMGAHHFROTHBUBBLEDIES.

Of COURSE I had to buy it then. So, then a problem was posed. Would I spend my entire's week pocket money on 2 mangas?

The answer?

YES. DUH.

(And my self-control could be heard flushing down the toilet.)

Not only that...

I PURCHASED LOVELESS VOL 1!!!!!

OMG, WHAT POSSESSED ME?

I'd a feeling it was Hazrina. =___=

Yes, yes, so I blew my week's pocket money (plus some left overs from last week) on these three delicious comics. Wahaha.

So far...I've fangirled over Watanuki and Doumeki(Must buy Vol 3!! o_o), gawped at Loveless's AWESOMEOMGWTH1337 art and waited in hungry anticipation for FMA.

Oh and also mourned for the fact that CC did not stock Legal Drug Vol 1.

Q________Q

I gotta find scanlations!!

Huum...

Zomg!! I drew Gaara pr0n?!? Curse the girls who made me! >.<

Vital regions invaded at 10:03 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE