Hmm, I might have blogged bout this before....so here are just the pictures*! Lol..
(*I didn't scan all....cos...um. Haha. I'm in the rest. Nyahhaa.)
Captions:
Whoooo swords. Yea.

Love her outfit~!

Eeeeeee....her outfit is so cool!

"Haha, look, I'm cool coz I have a metro bag!"

The ultimate cool guy: It wasn't even his costume...

Heehee, Rhinoa~

Another Rhinoa! Thinking..

I like those bunny ears!

Aru! Love the costume! And don't forget the kitty too! =3

Need I say anything here?

LOL. The ideal romance! Hahahha just kidding! Venus Fly trap guy has no Venus Fly trap! =X

One of the best Sasuke Cosplayers. AWESOME. Luv the hair.

Group photo! Hahaha I took one with them too~

Kakashi looking cool.

Edo and Aru! I want that coat...

Awww this is one of the nicest photos!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE THE BEST.
The guy looks like a girl.
Bunny ears and Rhinoa!

=)

Well, tha's all folks! =D
(I have a hunkering urge to dabble in DeathNote/CSI:LA crossovers. o_______O )
Vital regions invaded at 5:45 PM.