Lalalala, apparently, I'm bored...so..
Stole a tag offa Geelyn's blog! =D
Intructions are..
1. Highlight the whole questionaire.
2. Copy and paste this in a new post.
3. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
4. Tag your friends.
BE HONEST and have some fun today!It doesn't take long. So please please, please do. Please? /Read it all too/
________________________
1. Starting Time :: 12:32 AM
2. Full Name :: Hazel Heng Wei Fen
3. Best Friend(s) :: Krithika
4. Sexiest Friend(s) :: ...What?
5. Funniest Friend(s) :: Hazrina, Guen and others!
6. Smartest friend(s) :: Edward. Yoonsiang. Krithika.
7. Dumbest Person :: Urrhh, not at liberty to say. lol.
8. Shyest Friend(s) :: Um, none?
9. Most boring people :: People giving presentations.
10. Who Do you get advice from :: My friends! =3
11. Height :: =______O Fine, 150+cm.
12. Date Of Birth :: 1st of April 1992~! =D
13. Righty / Lefty :: Righty
14. Shoe Size :: uh. It ranges. =X 4-6, yes yes I have small feet. =__=
15. Shoe Brand :: No brand.
16. Do you Crack any Body Parts :: My hands, so nice. =)
17. Siblings :: Two bros, older and a younger one.
18. Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: Nope.
19. Crush :: Uh nada. (unless you count um. nvm. >__>)
20. Liked a Teacher :: I normally like most of my teachers.
21. Ate a Tub of Ice Cream :: Nope, don't have the stomach for it lol.
22. Ran Into a Glass Door :: EDREI DID! XDXD ROFL. But I didn't.
23. Gone Skinny Dipping :: o___O
24. Nearly hit by a car :: Yup. Lotsa times too.
25. Ran into a parked car :: I...don't think so.
For Girls To Fill Out About Guys
26. Boxers or Briefs :: Boxers! LOL. Briefs are yucky.
27. Tall or Short :: Tall! XD
28. Does size matter :: Huum, somewhat.
29. Six-pack or Muscular Arms :: Uh, neither? >_O
30. Body or Personality :: More personality than body, but yea, both. =P
31. Ear Pierced or Not :: Ehh.
32. Sporty or Outdoorsy :: Aren't they the same..?
33. Good or Bad guy :: Loool....good guy, I guess...
For Guys To Fill Out About Girls
34. G or hipster undies ::
35. Tall or Short ::
36. Long Hair or Short ::
37. Dark or Light Eyes ::
38. Light/Dark Hair ::
39. Body or Personality ::
40. Ears Pierced or Not ::
41. Good Girl/Bad Girl ::
42. Hair Up or Down ::
43. Sporty or Classy ::
44. Chicken or Not Afraid ::
Which One is Better
45. Coke or pepsi :: Coke! Pepsi is just...wrong.
46. K.F.C or Mcdonalds :: Huum, oh this is hard...
47. Cats or Dogs :: Both!
48. Coffee or Tea :: Urh, neither? .____.
49. Eastside or westside :: Westside, I guess...Not too sure...
50. Vanilla or chocolate :: Can I say Cookies n Cream?
51. Cake or Cookies :: Um um, cookies! >w<
52. Purple striped lime socks or white socks :: White pls, lol.
53. Sunset or Sunrise :: Sunset! So pretty!
54. Day or Night :: Huum, day! Night is when I SLEEP.
55. Lights on or off :: Off, I value my precious sleeptime.
56. Summer or Winter :: Winter! Cold is better than hot.
Your favourite
57. Food :: Too many types.
58. Holiday destination :: ENGLAND.
59. Radio Station :: Gold 90 FM XD
60. Place :: My home.
In the future
61. Will you believe in God :: I already believe in God.
62. What you want to be when you grow up :: Voice actor~
Random Questions
63. Define Love :: Too many meanings lol.
64. Favourite day(s) of the week :: FRIDAY. I can sleep laaaate. lol.
65. Bedtime :: Weekends I'll conk out around 10:30...weekends will be past 12 am. lol.
66. Satan or God or Atheist :: God.
More questions
67. Do you love someone right now :: Yeeeeeeeesss. My family and friends. =D
68. Do you care about someone :: See above~
69. Do you think of someone everyday :: Yuuup. Above again pls.
70. Do you think someone is special in any way : Isn't everyone?
71. Five people to tag :: Hannah, Jasmine, Jiale, Guen, Shaohua
72. Finishing time :: 12:48AM
73. Date :: 20th August 2006
Vital regions invaded at 12:35 AM.