Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee bought Legal Drug vol 2 today! >w< Ish reeeeallly giggly now lololol!
CC is like...the bane of my existence now. =__+
It has already ate up more than a 100 bucks from my allowance. o_O
Huuum, I need ta study for ting xie tomorrow....shucks!! And already next week, there's gonna be a class test....Eff man!!! Arrrgh.
Ooh, got my library card renewed today...had it upgraded to premium too! Cost a bomb tho...>.< Well, at least now, I can re-borrow Disc novels lololol. Now I'm re-reading The Fifth Elephant...hum.
Hahha really glad that we can use the CSI book for ERIL assignment. Wonder why it wasn't considered horror? My CSI book had kiddy pr0n innit. =______=
Eyyaaaa, gotta get back my Ouran high books! Wanna read them again...and my bro owe me his Ouran High episodes. Blah, I wanna play Dirge of Cerberus(eng version)...ARGH MY KH2 IS ROTTING AWAY IN A CORNER.
Uhurm. Went off-topic there fer awhile. lol.
Vital regions invaded at 5:44 PM.