Urrrrrrm, apparently, I DIDN'T blog bout Streetfest. Uh ahahaha.... =_="
Oh wells. Not gonna blog bout it anyways, HAHA.
My bro's back, so he's gonna hog the comp and play DoTA + Maple for 2 whole weeks. =_= Thank god for laptops.
Wheeeeee was looking at SGcafe's people's photos of Cosfest V....Wow...They really are incredible photographers!
Gah that stalker posted my picture up on photobucket!!!! =______=Man, looking through them...I only just realise I've missed out on a lot of extremely wonderful cosplayers....
Next time, I'm gonna make sure to reach there early! Plus, I'm gonna stay there, till...laaaate. Hah. Then I can spam my cameras with pictures. Wahahhaahaha. Yeeeeeeeeeesss, 200 + photos are not enough. Must...take...500+ photos. =D
Huuuummm....got a lot of problems now....shucks. *looks at piles of homework*
=(
Then again...the DN/CSI crossver thing is eating my brain!! x_____X
( "Gil! The FBI wants us in on this. You gonna take the line?" Brass stood near the doorway. Grissom was sitting at his desk, his concentration on his case broken by the sudden intrusion. He glanced at Brass and replied, "I'm already on it."
--------
The CSIs were sitting around one of the meeting tables, ironically resembling the past Knights of a somewhat squarer table. Grissom was standing, examining a file set out in front of him. Nick was explaining, "The eyewitnesses at the scene said they said they saw the vic clutching his chest, twisting around convulsively...while gasping out nonsensical words. This sounds alot like a heartattack, not a homicide, Gil."
"The report from the coroner confirms that too. The vic died of palpitations of the heart, symtoms include frothing at the mouth, abrasions around the chest area possibly from attempted CPR. This is a typical heartattack." Sara was quick to answer.
Grissom remained silent.
"Then...why are we all called on this case? Gil?" Catherine looked at Grissom questioningly.
"That, I can answer. John Marks, FBI." A man in a navy suit entered the room. Everyone turned their heads, save Grissom.
He set down his briefcase and opened it with a click. From within, he took out sheafs of paper and distributed it to the rest.
"I'm am the representative of the American Embassy. Our correspondant from over Japan has sent us these," He gestured to the papers. "In these papers, you'll notice the date, description and times of the murders."
Warrick gave a start. "Hey! Isn't these the Notebook Murders? The wacko stories we've been hearing about?"
John gave Warrick a tilt of his head. "Half-true, that. Yes, it's been dubbed the Notebook murders and no, it's true."
Catherine looked in askance to Warrick.
He obliged with an explaination. "The Notebook Murders started about a month ago, placed in Japan. Apparently, the murders are committed by this person. The thing is, all the vics are criminals. People claim that he kills using a notebook, but that's plain B.S."
"Not until our man was killed two days ago." John set his piercing gaze at Warrick.
"What?" Warrick could only stare incredulously at him. "But how-"
"That's why I've called you all on this case. I'm accepting it." Grissom finally spoke up. )
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss I'm hooked. But I won't be continuing it coz I write them OOC >___O Plus I haven't been keeping up with the Deathnote manga. Lol.
I really need to be doing my homework...
Blah.
Vital regions invaded at 6:58 PM.