XDXD
I was just trawling thru the j-art sites for Izuru, right? And, and, and this picture pops up.
ICHIGO AND RENJI AND RUKIA AS PRETTY CURE.
It made me rofl and my brain has burst and is dripping all over the walls now.
AH Bleach crack is intoxicating.
Plus, I think that I'm re-falling in love with Hanataro. I mean, if I hadn't seen Izuru first, Hanataro would most probably be my beloved one now.
Or not.
Hard to say...
In other news, EL paper wasn't so bad, expecting to get average marks, perhaps even an A2..? Hopefully, A1 will still be achievable.
And also, since everyone seems to be doing this....
Subjects I wanna take: -
OR
- Life sciences
- Pure Lit
- Elective History
- Art
Have I covered all? Hmm....Or maybe my brain isn't working and I probably didn't add in a subject or taken one out accidentally or something.
I dunno.
I also magically became a big fat idiotic dumbass this morning and left Going Postal on the 300 bus to school. A book. By Terry Pratchett btw. *headdesk* Now I feel extremely depressed and my heart aches. D'X RM33.90 gone like that. Now also getting extra feelings of guilt. GRAH. Stupid stupid stupid. *smacks self*Ok! Gotta go study science and geog~
Jia you everybody! EOYs/O levels/Anything else!
=D
Vital regions invaded at 6:29 PM.