<body>


Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ohhhh ignore my title, plz. -sniggers-

Hum, today was my first day of CIP at Science centre.

That was fine.

I only had to rot in MacDonalds for 1 1/2 hrs waiting for Clare.

Hm.

Well, anyways, when I met Clare at the MRT, I discovered something so so so horrible.

I ACCIDENTALLY SENT MY REPORT WRITING TO SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN MISS TEO.

*froths*

I had the email address memorized wrongly!! Gah!

So now, it's probably minus-ed of 4 marks. ;___;

Eh.

The CIP work was fun! I met a lot of really adorable little children, and they were so cute! Their parents were really nice too!

Un~! Plus, we had dinner at LJS, so I now have a $5 MacDonald Coupon. =D

Yay! Hazy taught me the rest of the Sayonara dance moves and we talked like crazy about Burimyu muahahah!

Aah, and eeeyyaaa Hazy had pictures of an Izuru Cosplayer!! Now we're inspired to do a Gin and Izuru cosplay skit at the EOY Cosfest! XD Yes, we're slowly losing our brains to Burimyu roffles.

(OH WOW, HAZY JUST VOICED THE MOST WONDERFUL IDEA. Matching DA icons of Izuru and Gin!! *froths* I MUST ACCOMPLISH THIS TONIGHT!)

But during the second half of our CIP work...me and Hazy's station got STALKED by two guys. =___=

They spent like 30 minutes at station, refusing to let the other kids try out the puzzle(Rush hour Safari if ya wanted to know). Well, actually one of them, that is, the RUDER one.

The other one was nicer and quieter but he laughed...like a girl.

Like this.

"Heeheehee!"

In a high pitch tone.

I lmao. >__>

AND THEY BOTH RESEMBLED EDREI AND WEILI in terms of behaviour of course, the stalking and all.

Really disturbing.

But later on, something happened that made the stalking worthwhile.

Yeeeesss, only Hazy and Clare know what I'm talking about. XP

Muahaha. I have EXCELLENT photo snapping skillz. PWNZ!

*cough*

Oh, also, when we were going back after lunch, it started to rain heavily...and we got drenched, Hazy, Clare, Fiona, Jingyi and me. =_______=

Had a headache after that...>_<

And I met John at Kranji MRT too! When I was on my way home! Hahaha, we got to talking bout primary school and we decided to try and name our entire class.

However, we only got to 35 out of 39.

=(

(Gah, Gin that traitorous bastard! You made Izuru sad! *stabs*)

Vital regions invaded at 8:33 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE