Lemme ask you something.
Do you guys believe in justice? Surely there is justice, even tainted with corruption, much less in schools.
Yet, a boy walks free from charges even when he is obviously in the wrong. He is racist, even when he claims not to be(What's all this about black, then?) he simply accuses and offends the sexuality of his classmate. He insults my cousin(and the classmate too) with the eff word(It's not even properly spelled!). And he gets away with a technicality.
Is this justice?
Excuse me, but JUST because my cousin retaliated in her blog, does not serve as an incentive to start cursing and insulting her and the classmate! That, to me, is a very, very flimsy piece of weak defence material.
And the VP should have known better.
And so, I am infinitely pissed off now.
You want evidence of the little piece of crap?
www.swatiisdoom.blogspot.comHe doesn't have the balls to add a c-box.
I will just repeat what I would have written in my MSN nick if it had enough space.
Louis you GIANT PIECE OF SHIT! If I see you....I'm gonna shove your balls down yer mouth so hard you'll shit them out.Sadly. I could not use that.
I will not degrade myself any further; he does not deserve my flames.
(Edit: Oh, just been informed that the blog has been taken down YAY! But I have screenshots. lol.)
Vital regions invaded at 9:33 PM.