Wooo continuing from before~
Went to Lantern festival in school yesterday! But it was for Astro lol.
We had to set up a scope, to let the other visitors try. Also, we brought down a coupla binocs too.
But while we were waiting till 8:30, Jas and Hannah set up an impromptu picture recognition game with the sec 1s! Was fun too!
Then we went to set up the scope but then, decided to study cloudology instead. =X
Yup, then...um, no idea how it started, but we started playing catching. Uhm. Tried to drag the seniors in too, but failed! Lol.
Then when 9:30 came, still the clouds were blocking , so we went back to lang lab to wait for Mdm Yu.
Over there, Hannah started arm wrestling, and yea. I was defeated in a second. =___=
My arm has nooooo strength at all lol. Flabby! =D
And wow, Hannah can hold Derek for a loooong time. Amazing. Lol.
(Yes I won Jasmine! By cheating! Woots! =X)
Hm, and then later, Mdm Yu bought a coupla pastries for us! (Coz we didn't eat dinner =X) And bite-sized mooncakes! Yum!
Uhum, then I went home with Hannah and her bro.
Apparently, I was sooo tired I slept until 12 the next day. =________=
Vital regions invaded at 7:49 PM.