Today was ... fine I guess.
Cept I had to bring back 50 some-thing test papers. =__________=
Uhum~ Eleanor, Jas and Hannah helped me stapler the test papers and I had extras so I gave 2 sets to Weide. Lol. He reeeeeeeaaaallly likes to study for subjects faaaaaaaar beyond his level.
A...bit creepy.
But s'okay I guess! I mean..it's his choice...
AAAAnnnyways, managed to get Hannah, Jiale and Eleanor to follow me to CC! Plus I managed to resist temptation!! So I saved $10!! WOOOTS~!
*ahem*
So, after going CC, Hannah wanted to try out MALT candy. And so she did. And so did I. Coz it looked fun.
Yes. Fun.
If I ever think about eating malt candy again, slap me. Or kick me. Anything! Just...stop me from buying it again. Lol.
Why I don't like it that much?
Firstly, it's STICKY. Reeeaaaallly sticky. You'll have to take small mouthfuls, else you might choke.
Second, it's very attracted to the floor. You'll have to keep twirling the sticks, else it might end up on the floor. Or your uniform. Like my poor skirt. x______x My fingers got the brunt of the candy too.
In the end I had to throw it away loooooool.
But, actually, it IS kinda fun to play with. =3
Hahaa...yes. That was the only eventful thing happening today. =__=
Ohhhhh right right! Hannah and Jas mentioned that the school was selling second-hand earphones/mic for 50 cents and maybe I can skype again!
Hurrah!
Oh nooooooooooeeesss JAS! Really hope you can still make it to astro! =( And also still attend the lessons!
That hairstyle wasn't that interesting. =X
Vital regions invaded at 12:07 AM.