Ohhh yea, gonna blog bout 2 days in succesion! But I gotta break it up, or blogger's sure to screw the entry up.
Hm, went for movie with Sarah, Benjy, Amirul and Melvyn on Friday!! Woots! We watched Monster House and oh, gosh, NICE! Yup, yup, the plot itself is WOW for a cartoon! Uh huh huh! Won't blog much bout the movie, coz maybe some ppl haven't watched.
So, hahah! All I'm sayin, is the movie's good! Should go watch! Quite scary too! (Or maybe that I just get scared easily =___=)
After the movie, we got to talking about the characters, and I think...Benjy and Mel started the whassat...who fits which chara game. First victim- um, I meant, First to go was Amirul! Apparently, they said Chowder fit him, which is, zomg, so wrong!
Next, was Benjy, who, I have GOT to say, loooks a lot like DJ or Jadie, or whatever! LooooooL! Then was Sarah's turn, and she got Janet or Jenny, whatever. HAhahahaha!
Hum, Melvyn didn't get anybody...I think.
Oh, after that, we went to Macdonalds! Woots! looool, then we spent, like, 2 hrs there, slacking away! XD
Half-way thru, I got to scribbling....yup, you can see some of the pics in Sarah's and Mirul's blogs. Cept, I haven't linked Amirul yet. Hahaha.
And Sarah asked questions that she should not ask, that only me and Amirul knew the answer, so we laughed our asses off.
MUAHAHA.
So, after that, I went back to school for astro stargazing, in a loosely sense of word.
Vital regions invaded at 9:31 PM.