<body>


Monday, September 25, 2006

I am nerdier than 23% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Now, I believe I shall do a tag. Wheeeee.

1. Full name: Hazel Heng Wei Fen
2. Name backwards: Nef Iew Gneh Lezah
3. Meaning of the name: *checks* Uh. Brown. Yesh.
4. Nickname: I have alot.
5. Screen name: Izuru = <3
6. D.O.B: 01041992
7. Place of birth: A small clinic in Johor.
8. Nationality: M'sia.
9. Current location: Sri Tebrau.
10. Star sign: Aries! The baby of the Constellations! =O
11. Religion: Christianity
12. Height: 152cm.
13. Weight: 41.5kg I gained weight zomg.
14. Shoe size: 4-5
15. Hair colour: Mostly black with dark streaks of dark brown and yes, white hair.
16. Eye colour: Daaaark brown.
17. Who do you think u look like: My ownself.
18. Innie or outtie: I guess...the navel? Hum, innie.
19. Lefty of righty: Right~!
20. Gay,straight,bi or others: ...Straight. Yea. I love Izuru.
21. Best friends: A lot!
22. Best friends u trust most: Not..so much. =S
23. Favourite pals: Alot!
24. Best friend of opposite sex: Somewhat alot!
25. Best buddies: Aloot!
26. Boyfriend of galfriend: ...I..prolly don't know.
27. Crush: IZURU! <33
28. Parents: A daddy and a mummy.
29. Worst enemy: Do I? .___.
30. Favourite online guy: Everybody cept Weili and Edrei.
31. Favourite online gal: Everyone!
32. Craziest fren: Hazrina! Peeeeeeeeerv. >____>
33. Advice fren: Uh. Nobody? ^^ I don't talk about my problems..
34. Loudest friend: Uhm..No idea?
35. Person u cry with: Nobody.
36. Any sisters: Nope! Sad. =( Oh wells, there's always Sarah! =D
37. Any brother: Jeremy and Julian.
38. Any pets: Used to...Miss my doggie! =(
39. Any disease: I'm due for diabetes.
40. Pager: Nada~
41. Personal phone line: Nada!
42. Phone: Nokia.
43. Lava lamp: Nope~
44. Pool or hot tube: Pool! Definitely!
45. A car: Oooooh FERRARI. >_>
46. Your personality: Ask my friends?
47. Driving: My family crazy.
48. Room: Eh. White? .__.
49. What's missing: MOOOOONNEH.
50. School: Bukit Panjang Government High
51. Bed: Single.
52. Relationship wif parents: Ok I guess...
53. Believe in urself: I EXIST! *jumps and screams*
54. Believe in love at first sight: Suuuuure~ IZURU! =X
55. Good listener: Yup. Like to think so.
56. Get along well wif parents: okok lahz.
57. Save email conversations: Eh, most of the time.
58. Pray: Yup.
59. Believe in reincarnation: Not really.
60. Make fun of ppl: Sometimes. >.<
61. Like to talk on the phone: Not really. For some reason..I don't like to.
62. Want to get married: Offff cooooourse.
63. Like to drive: Not really no. =O
64. Motion sickness: Eh. I SLEEP.
65. Eat stem of broccoli: Why not?
66. Eat chicken wif fork: Depends...
67. Dream in colour: How to know??
68. Type wif ur fingers on home role: ? Whuh?
69. Sleep wif stuff animals: Nahhh, my tiger sleeps on the bedside table.
70. Next to you: Now? uh. An empty bottle of vitagen.
71. On the walls of your room: Nothing.
72. On your mousepad: Wheerreee got.
73. Dream car: FERRARI =O
74. Dream date: I would like to say IZURU...but. eh. Never.
75. Dream honeymoon spot: No..idea?
76. Dream husband n wife: BOTH? o__O
77. Bedtime: 10 to 11.
78. Under ur bed: A mattress.
79. Single most important question: WHY CAN'T I HAVE IZURU?
80. Bad time of the day: When I wake up. Anytime.
81. Your worst fear: ...
82. The weather is: Breezy.
83. Time: 6:42 pm
84. Date: 25/09/06
85. Best trick did on someone: Pssh.
86. Theme song: No songs...
87. Hardest thing abt growing up: The mood swings.
88. Funniest experience: ROFL.
89. Scariest experience: Scary movies. o___o
90. Silliest thing u have ever said: BEBEJEGUS.
91. Most desperate and funniest thing u have ever done to an opposite sex: Nothing? Uh.
92. Scariest thing when you are with your friends: Akward silences.
93. Worst feeling: When nobody trusts you.
94. Best feeling in the world: Being cared for~ =)

Done! And...I shall be nice and not tag anybody.

Vital regions invaded at 6:25 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE