Aaaaaaaahh just went grocery shopping with mom. Ooh, bought the extra large ringfile!
And other stuff.
Like hairpins.
I think my mom wants to...dress me up or something. Hmm.
Anyways, sparkly hairclips, yay! Pity can't wear to school. =/
And because my chest hurts aloooot coz it's growing, so bought new bras. But THAT'S not the point. The POINT is....gonna be HELL cosplaying as Roran/Rolan/Lauren(zomg so many names @_@)!!! ARGH. Or else...Roran with boobs! XDXDXD *coooooughs*OH AND AAAAAH DEATH NOTE LIVE MOVIE IN SINGAPORE ON 19TH OCTOBER!
-spazzes-
Aaaaaaaahhh STOOPID choir!! *shakes fist*
Gotta get Friday then... Hmm...wonder if I can skip Astro...=X
OHHH And I wanna watch a *ahem* ceeertain movie with Hazy on Wednesday~ Wonder if can make it.
ZOMG I'M CRAAAZY!
EOYs are nearing and I'm not studying! Q___Q
What the heck is wrong with me?? Arrrrgh. *headdesk*
Huh. Schedule quite tight...
Mon - Meeting
Tues - go Jurong East and Orchard
Wed - Moooooooovie >__> hopefully.
Thurs - Nothing!
Fri - Orchard again~
Oh yeah, like Amirul pointed out, I ain't gonna be good enough to cosplay Izuru~<3 so....perhaps, reusing Kanaria's outfit?
Or, a more probable choice, Rika(?) from Higurashi[The incredibly horrific show that Haz likes.]. This is fooooor Cosfest. '07.
Hmmm.
Damnit! Wished I was cute and rich enough to cosplay Izuru. T^TAah! Can you see Izuru's keychains? =P
Yup, it IS indeed a keychain of Wabisuke and Gin~!
Waaaaaaaabisuke is now teh LUURVE. Yay!
Vital regions invaded at 9:11 PM.