Animax is....cool. Really. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart.
But there's only so much english voice-subbed shows a girl can take!!
For example....
I shall use Tsubasa Chronicles.
In Animax, the title has changed to something about journey and wings, m'not so sure. Not bad, YET. Coz it still means the same thing.
And then....comes the...the...the....
VOICES.
GAWD.
I feel like ripping their vocal cords out. (The voice actors, I mean. Not the charas! No, I love the charas too much.)
I mean, when I read the manga, I REALLY imagined different kind of voice! The only one closest to what I imagined, would be Watanuki.
The FURTHEST, is FAI!!
ZOMG THEY KILLED HIS PRETTY PRETTY VOICE!!!! Q___Q
Waaaaaaaah it makes me wince and want to cry.
He sounds like Genkai!!!! What the-?!
Grah.
Shall revert back to reading manga from now on. It gives you lesser heartaches.
Although, the perfect anime based on manga, is Ouran High!!! Ohhhhhhhh shoooo much squees for it. *3*
Their voices are EXACTLY as I thought of, and the digital art is actually BETTER than the manga art!
Oh but that's coz I was watching the Jap version....
...So I fear the English voice subbed.
...
...
...
Yuuko!!! *cries*
It's pronouced as See-YA-o-RAN not Shaoran!! *shakes fist*
And Sa-KU-ra, not Say-ku-ra!! >O
KU-daan as in the malay Dan word, not Dan, pronouced as Then! >0<
Grrrrrrr.
Vital regions invaded at 3:42 PM.