<body>


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hm, wanna do this tag! =D

1. Emphasize all lines that apply to you.
2. Tag five more people after you finish.
3. Let the person you've tagged KNOW that they've been tagged.


I wish I was a different ethnicity.
- Nope! Although I hate learning chinese, I still like the culture! =D

I have an eating disorder.
- I eat too much. lol.

I'm short.
- ...

I'm tall.
- Compared to Sarah? Yes. =D

I think I'm really attractive.
- Urh, naaah.

I prefer winter over summer.
- Snow!

I'm a geek.
- I'm SMART! Wahahaa.

I'm a shopaholic.
- I barely shop. lol.

I'm reasonably intelligent.
- Hopefully.

I'm attracted to girls.
- Let's be friends! =)

I'm attracted to boys.
- Durh. IZURU~<33

I like British accents.
- They are cool! But hard to understand. lol.

I smoke regularly.
- o_O

I drink regularly.
- Yep. Coke.

I smoke socially.
- O_o

I drink socially.
- Coke at Macdonalds with friends! XD

I get drunk easily.
- No idea.

I do drugs.
- Medicinal ones.

I will never date a bad kisser.
- Well, no idea.

I've lied to avoid kissing them again.
- Again, no idea.

I brush my hair at least 50 times a night.
- N-n-o-o-o...

I'm religious.
- I may not attend church that often, but yes, I believe in God.

I'm not religious but have morals.
- Having morals doesn't always equal to religion!

I lie frequently.
- Not so frequently.

I'm impulsive.
- Not very, noo...

I'm hardworking.
- Hope so. Prolly not.

I'm good at History.
- I think so! Prefer History over Geog =P

I speak more than two languages.
- Could a tiny bit of Malay constitute as a language? Thought not~

I enjoy taking pictures.
- Of cosplayers? Yeeeess. Of anything else? Eh.

I like spending money on myself.
- Stuff I like? Mangas? DURH. lol. I need to save! O_O

I like spending money on others.
- Not so much, but I do!

I have a regular income.
- Haven't worked!

I earn money on a job-by-job basis.
- Job? What job?

I pay my own bills.
- No. Wahahahaa.

I rely on my parents for money.
- Yep!

I can cook.
- That's what home ec is for!

I enjoy cleaning.
- Not really. >_O

Tidiness is a must in my life.
- Tidiness with appointments and stuffs, yes. Others? No.

I like clutter.
- My table is proof.

I enjoy Blonde Redhead.
- ? Eh?

I'm fashion-conscious.
- Nope! No time to wear nice clothes! lol.

I have good taste.
- Erm. Do I? .__.

People tell me I have good taste.
- No-o-o...I don't think so...

I excel academically.
- Yup! But recently....argh.

I'm told I have yet to fulfill my potential.
- Once, by my dad.

I'm good at sports.
- Hm, I'm a well-rounder...so...gonna say, average! =)

I'm artistically inclined.
- Yups.

I wanna be an artist when I grow up.
- Not really...Just a hobby~

I wanna be an engineer when I grow up.
- Nope.

I eat when I'm upset.
- Nope.

I cannot adapt to change.
- I believe I can.

I'm interested in politics.
- Not really no. =X

I have shoplifted.
- No-o-o.

I download MP3s.
- Not much, really.

I've done underage drinking.
- Hm, tasted wine before...Does that count?

I've gone underage clubbing.
- Nope, and prolly Never.

I can dance reasonably well.
- No.

I can dance extremely well.
- No.

I dance like a cardboard gorilla.
- LOL, perhaps! Hahhaa

I can sing.
- Yup.

I sing like someone stepped on my foot.
- No-o-o...o_O

I can swim.
- Uhuh~

I enjoy surveys.
- Some.

I enjoy surveys when I'm bored.
- Yeeep~

I keep a journal.
- Nope

My teachers don't like me.
- I srsly hope not.

I enjoy controversy.
- Not like those tabloids! o_o

I can be a bitch/bastard.
- I don't think so.

I have a thing for bad boys/girls.
- I believe no.

I have tattoos.
- Only stick ons! XDXD

I've been in a nudist colony.
- O_O

I'm not sure if I want to have children.
- Hmmm.

I'm not sure if I'll get married.
- Career woman! XD

I know who I will marry.
- Right now? Of cooooooooooouuuurse. NOT.

I'm interesting.
- Hopefully yes.

I'm a good liar.
- I like to think I am.

People enjoy talking to me.
- They are still talking to me, aren't they? .__.

I annoy people from time to time.
- Perhaps, never know.

I'm a born leader.
- Chairman. Enough? =___=

I enjoy felching.
- ?

I have a foot fetish.
- Nah.

I have a shoe fetish.
- I prefer to look at faces.

I don't think Sarah Jessica Parker is pretty.
- My dad thinks she's not! =O

I wanna be J.Lo.
- o_O Why on earth would I be J.Lo? Oh wait. Her butt's worth millions! XD

I cut myself.
- Yea. My fingernails.

I've cut myself.
- My hair! XD

I hate people who pretend to be suicidal.
- Just annoyed.

I hate popular people.
- Why?

I think cheerleading is a sport.
- Dunno...Maybe?

I'm photogenic.
- I may not break mirrors, but I look horrid in photos.

I live in Chucks.
- Eh?

I think graffiti is art.
- Some, yea.

I have dated a criminal.
- And I've never dated.

I have been cheated on.
- See above.

I have cheated on someone.
- I....don't think so.

I have a temper.
- Yup.

I like playgrounds.
- YES! XD Swings = <33

I dance in the rain.
- No. I run in the rain.

I'm obsessed with Shakespeare.
- He's cool.

I have tanlines.
- tanlines...?

My favorite color is pink.
- Used to be! =D

My favourite color is black.
- Never have, never will be.

I would classify myself as emo.
- Sometimes...

I'm musically inclined.
- Just barely piano inclined.

I like listening to music.
- Absolutely!

I like music-blasting cars.
- No...

Thongs are comfortable.
- Never tried.

I like flip-flops.
- I haven't worn that since...kindergarten. lol.

I know what monogamy is...and I believe in it.
- Yes. Why can't people stick to one person?

I wanna be a social worker when I grow up.
- I wanna be ... something else.

I have sibling/s.
- 2 brothers, one older, one younger.

My sibling/s annoy me.
- Both do, younger one more so than older; I just ignore the older.

I think "South Park" is funny.
- Hm. Never watched it before.

I believe in LOVE.
- With all my heart. IZURU!

I shall tag...

Helix
Jas
Jade
Hannah
Sarah

Vital regions invaded at 10:36 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE