<body>


Saturday, September 09, 2006

For fun (and to drag.)

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Hazel!
Birth date: 010492
Current status: Single
EyeColor: Reaaaallly dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aries!

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Malaysian Chinese
Your fears: Being late. And having no friends. Um, more, but I shan't tell. Lol.
Your weakness: IZURU~<3, books, art stuff.
Your perfect pizza: Um. Hawaiian? *wince*

LAYER THREE:YESTERDAY,TODAY,TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up: Noooooo got schooooool!
Your bedtime: Late.
Your most missed memory: Hanging out with friends!

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. No pepsi plz.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's woots! EZLink transactions rawks.
Single or group dates: Whut? o_O
Adidas or Nike: Umm...dunno. .__.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Neither, I don't drink teeeaaa.
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla! Although Strawberry is nicer~
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither, I don't drink coffee...

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: Nope.
Curse: Nnnduur. Although, trying to cut down. Swearing is baaad =X
Take a shower: Of course!!! o_o
Have a crush: Last time~
Think you've been in love: Nope
Like school: Sure, without the exams and homework, yea.
Want to get married: ....=__=
Believe in yourself: If not, then?
Think you're a health freak: No. I don't like veggies! =X

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Nope
Gone to the mall: Yup! Cost me a bomb at CC =__+
Been on stage: Past month...uhh. I...think?
Eaten Sushi: Yup
Been dumped: Haven't even gotten hitched! =__=
Gone skating: Noooooo! Saaraaaah!
Dyed your hair: Nope.

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: Never and never will.
Changed who you were to fit in: I...think so. Not...sure. lol.

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: 22? Eh.

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: Black?
Best hair color: Black? Argh, I suck. x__X

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1MINUTE AGO : This tag.
1 HOUR AGO: surfin.
5 HOURS AGO: Just woke up from loooong nap on couch.
1 WEEK AGO: A week ago on friday. Prolly Internet and TV.
1YEAR AGO: ??!? How to remember??

LAYER 11:FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: My friends, family and IZURU.
I FEEL: Happy
I HATE: privacy invading ppl.
I HIDE: secrets, lots and lots of other ppl secrets. =D
I MISS: my Ouran high BOOKS.
I NEED: To scrimp and starve and save more money!

There, done! Gonna go sleep now...

Vital regions invaded at 11:33 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE