Yaaaa, today was the last day of CIP for me! Yup yup, this time I got assigned to Puzzle cart A and thaumathropes together with Clare and Hazrina!
Waah, and Lijun came too!!
And so, thus today was the BEST day outta the three! X3
Uwaaaa, we had so much fun! Lol, we played a game where we have to say a word beginning with the first letter of the previous word. Then, we limited it to animangames characters!
Man, damned hard!
If you think you're pro enough, you should play this game. It's amazing how many characters actually have their names ending in consonants. @_@ Too many Us, Is and Os!!
Hm, just as yesterday...I had paper and color pencils near me. Ahem. Yes.
So I drew Izuru again! <3333>____>
OH and the VS guys came and gave us a coupla of Dino templates, you know, from the Dino Exhibition thingy? Yup! I made one using scotch tape...
AND ZOMG Hazrina made one with IZURU'S HAIRSTYLE ZOMGOMGOMG!!!
AAAAAAHHHH and so of course, I made one with Gin's hair XDXDXD Kekekekeke! Need to make the fox eyes tho! Hehehehe, Lijun's gonna make one of Byakuya! XD
(Plus, one of the VS boys kept coming back to our station, so Lijun, Hazrina and me made a conclusion that he must have been 'interested'! XD Guess who? Hint: The one that I didn't mention in this sentence! XDXDXD *gets whacked*)
And we've decided! Me and Hazrina WILL cosplay at EOY yeah! Doubled confirmed, are the characters Roran(me!) and Phantom(Hazy!) from Marchen Awakens Romance, or MAR for short! Yuuuuuup! And why am I cosplaying a guy? Wahaha.
Shucks, I gotta get my chest binded. Not that it needs it actually .___.Nyaaaaaaaaa~ Izuru is EMO love!! Waaaah!! >3< Lovelovelovelovelove!!!
Zomg Shinsou/Wabisuke love has
keeled pwned my heart. I want it!! o_o Kekekekee...... Yay! Tomorrow I get to watch Monster House with Sarah, Amirul and Benjy! Damnit, Melvyn, you said you could go!
Un~ Need to do my homewooorrk.
Status:
Lit -
"Remember me" Finished the draft, will transfer tomorrow.
Science - Biosong
Eng - ERIL
Chinese - Filing Will do this on Sunday =X
Maths -
5 year series Heck care lah! I only did all the paper 1s and 2 paper 2s.
Art - Anti-drug Is doing later.
A'ight! Off to art! Gonna use IZURU innit! XD
Vital regions invaded at 9:12 PM.