<body>


Wednesday, September 06, 2006

...I had another CIP day at the Sci Centre. Well, it was just as fun as yesterday (the little kiddies, sho cute! X3) and the stalkers didn't appear(hurrah!) plus, I got assigned the Twirlers station! That was much fun!

But then again..you should never put me near paper and colour pencils near me. The result may be...a huge waste of time and effort. =_____='''

Well, made an Izuru twirler(DUH), a Gin one for Hazy and finally an Izuru + Gin one, coz I couldn't resist. Aah, and while this happened, Hazrina went crazy and started spouting cheers. Lol, the look on Clare's face would'ave killed her for singing a line over and over again.

On the bright side, she made up a cheer! XD(based on the Dam dam dam cheer)

We are 3rd Squad from Goutei 13
Dam Dam Dam Dam!
We play mahjong we will surely win
Dam Dam Dam Dam!
We kick asses coz we're really mean!
Dam Dam Dam Dam!
We are from 3rd quad *pause* we're drama queens!
DAM DAM DAM DAM!

-giggles!-

And we went to CC after the CIP! (Yush, you can guess what will happen.)

I BOUGHT....

....

....

....

FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN; REUNION FILES.

Z. O. M. G.

>0< I now owe Hazy 10 bucks! But it was SO totally worth it!!!!

Eeeeeek!!! ZOMG they have the character information, Seiyuu information, Staff notes, the timeline of how the entire thing came about, they talked about Last Order, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Ergeiz and ZOMG MERCHANDISE!

AAAAAAHHHHH. *0*

Now, before I succumb to being a puddle of fangirl goo,

--+ Coherent Thoughts +--

When Nomura and Nojima talked about the CG-ing process, I was immediately in awe. For every single scene, they had to make sure each Character's clothes, motion, movement, body posture, facial expression and so on were tweaked to perfection.

That's why the show is so incredibly wonderful.

How dedicated were the staff? Even though Rude hid his eyes behind his specs most of the time(the only time we see him without it is like, what, 10 seconds?) they spent a hell lot of time making his eyes expressive.

Plus, this book gives in-depth explanation for the characters.

For example, I didn't really understand how the Trio were a part of Sephiroth; I thought they were just clones.

Well, they ARE, it's just that each of them represents a part of Sephiroth.

Kadaj - Cruel Aspect
Loz - Outer Masculinity
Yazoo - Alluring Aspect

And also they explained why they chose to make Kadaj in his teens(looks, not actual age), instead of like the other 2, in their twenties.

Nomura had wanted to conjure up some sort of a pyschological terror(?) like an unstoppable child.

Through this book, I have also discovered many interesting stuff that was in the movie; I just wasn't perceptive enough to catch them.

Aah, and I'm really impressed by the designs, specially Bahamut and Fenrir. So awesome! I would love to draw Bahamut one day~ The amount of detail is breathtaking!

The files on the seiyuus were cool too! I learned more about how they decided the voices should be like and the thoughts by the seiyuus on their characters are wonderful to read.

So, all in all, it is definitely a book worth buying! And what makes up the 50% of the worthwhileness? It's in ENGLISH!!!

There's chinese also, of course, but who cares, really.

Now, for my fangirlism.

--+ Not so Coherent thoughts +--

AAAAAAH Oh oh oh oh oh LOVE!! I especially loved the seiyuu profiles! Cloud and Sephiroth's seiyuu were taken directly from Kingdom Hearts, no absolutely no complaints there!

(And omg Sakurai[Cloud] is also the same voice for Izuru!!!! Plus he did Haruka from Tactics, Yuuri from Kyou Kara Maou, voiced in Hikago... Do you sense a trend in the kind of boys/anime I like? ROFL.)

Uwaaaaaaa!! Kadaj's seiyuu looks so KEWL!!! I can't believe he can do Shikamaru's voice and sound so insane as Kadaj!!! ZOMG I luuuv his hair! XD

HOMG!!! THE SEIYUU FOR RUFUS AlSO VOICED ROY!

-frothsbubblesgoo-

ASDFGHJKl;'!!

And not only that, the seiyuu for Reno voiced MAES!!!!!! How coincidental is that??

ROFL BARRET AS MR T ROOOFFFFLLLMMMAAAOOO!!!!!

"I pity da foo'!"

XDXD *cracks up*

Ohhhh CID = LOVE.

No, wait, ViNCENT = MORE LOVE LOVE LOVE

His organic cape...!! XDDD

Uwwaaaiii! Loz is like a BIIIG kiddy!! I didn't know he even made the "Vroom! VROOM!" noise when he rode his bike down the cliff! So cute!!!

AND OOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYY GAAAAAWD!!!! Sakamoto voiced Aeris!!!! And Sakamoto voiced HARUHI FROM OURAN HIGH!

-heart attacks-

MORE LOVE FOR AERIS NOW.

AND EVEN MORE OH MY GOD, KENICHI VOICED ZACK!

-more heart attacks-

EEEEEEEYAAH!!! Kenichi was the one who voiced Hikaru ALSO FROM OURAN HIGH

-gaspgasphasafit-

I can't believe he voiced in Gakuen Heaven BL and as Demyx in KH!!!!! KYAAAAAAA!!!!

Gaaaaaaaasssssp.

MORIKAWA.

THE BEST VOICE FOR SEPHIROTH. EVAR.

-has no more voice left due to much gasping and squealing-

I think if I watched the show again, I'd probably have an eargasm LOL.

Ok, gotta hide the book or my parents will keeel me. >__________>

Vital regions invaded at 9:42 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE