<body>


Monday, October 09, 2006

Tomorrow's the last paper!! -cheers- Only Maths paper 2 left, and I'm pretty sure I can do it well! =DD Although...better not count my chickens(Sorry CK =P) before they're hatched. Hmm, just need to review all my notes, do a few practices, and I'm set! Hopefully. Hm.

ANYWAYS.

My main point to blog is about FF12. YUP. FF TWELVE.

It finally leaked out came out! Yup, and my dad bought it!!!

Firstly...the graphics....ZOMG1337PH34RPWNAGE.

Even when you're playing it, it's still UBERAWESOME. And the main character ish sooo kewl! Hahaha! But I still like his older brother better. =B Hahaha I'm superficial. Yup.

Ahahha my mom likes Vaan's haircut! =XX I'll admit it's different, but still verily COOL. Yupyup.

The battle system is SO different tho...Not as good as previous FF games...

For example, previous FF games(cept 10-2 coz their battle system SUCKED >_>) their battle systems started in another screen, like, blackout, music, then new screen, and so on.

This system allows you to take turns and plan strategically, plus you get to see yer status and health and MP etc.

Now, the FF 12 battle system, it starts the moment you run around stupidly and a monster spots you. Or, you spot the monster first.

Straightaway, ya gotta target and attack the monster, else it'll attack you first. And there's no blackout and no chance of thinking; ya gotta act FAST.

And you can't run away. At least, I think so. They say ya gotta pressed the R2 button to escape, but when I pressed like shit, the saurian still killed me ded.

Or maybe the controller's spoiled.

Rofl.

Ahh, I have great hopes for the plotline! So far, I just begining and HOLIDAYS ARE NEARING WOOTS. Who wanna bet I can finish in 1 month? =P

(Aaaaaaaahhh now I wanna draw Vaan and his brother and the New counsel rofl. No guy should have hair like that. =X)

Ah! Later my dad and I might go camera shopping! -ish excited!- I can get to take lots and lots of PICTURES!

And hopefully, ICESKATING this thursday!!! WHEEEEEEE =DDD

(Thanks for the mic, grandad. But you reeeeeeaaaaaally didn't have to! =) )


PS: I have hopes for Bio and Physics, Chem can go rot in hell. =___=

Vital regions invaded at 6:31 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE