First off?
ICESKATING IS
UBERFUN.
YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY IT!!!!
Ok ok....play by play? =X
Ahahhaa so..hm...in the morning, I rotted in Macdonald first, coz the arranged time was at 10, but I arrived at 9:15. But later Hannah and Derek came along, so we rotted together instead.
Rofl.
Ahhh, then we met up with Clare and went off merrily to Jurong East! =DD
So so...skates, right? Uhum. Tiiiight. Yuup. And first time on ice? Grasped the railing like it was my life support. Soo, since we were n00bs(cept 'Yuan, you liiiieeeee.) and Hannah was like, WHOAH, NATURAL hahaha, me and Clare were moving at a pitiful pace. D=
Then, they cordoned off an area for the school(Oh man, PROS.) and so...I HAD TO MAKE IT WITHOUT THE PRECIOUS RAILING. DX
Well, anyways, made it thru! By...slowly...inching...my...way...forward. Yup.
And then....Hannah fell! =X
Uhhuh. Next was....me! =XX
Next was...Clare! =XXX
Altogether I fell....*counts*....3 times! Two because of bad balancing and the last one coz of the 1 pm re-icing(?) so it was uberslippery.
ANYWAYS.
I managed to get the hang of it!! But then...My ankles, feet and legs hurt. Bad. x___x
And Hannah got a blister! DX
Well...time for peekchures! But...not alot, I'm afraid. I'm not a good peekchure taker and most are blurrred. =(
But anyways! Starting with...the morning!
Here we are, at Macdonalds, and Hannah is stealing Yuan's phone.
That's his hand. Yup.
Fuji Ice palace! Yes. I know I'm lame.
My gloves! They're more purple than that tho.
Clare and skates! =D
Clare and Hannah!
Group peek without me! Lolol.
Ahh, the general area...
We met Sophil! =D
Secret snapshot! =X
Ahh, fear not...more peekchures later! =X
So, after ice-skating....we went for lunch! PIZZA HUT ZOMG. O: O:
And as usual rofl, we made the usual jokes bout pineapples. *cough* =X
Ohh and Hannah stole 'Yuan's camera. Yup. Me and Clare were laughing away =X




Hannah's truimph! Ehehehee...
Oooooh and then, we wanted to watch moooovie!! =DD
But then the JE ones were all crap...so...We went causewaypoint instead! Sadly...Again, the choices were sucky.
So we...wandered down to 7/11 and bought The New Paper. Specifically, Clare did. =X We just hijacked the movie pages lol.
At last, we decided on Silk, which was at 5:20, kinda late...
Plus, Clare's father's b'day today, so she had to go back soon. In the end, Clare accompanied us and we helped her find a present! Then we gravitated to Macdonalds and Hannah and me ate ice-cream!
Instant brain and tooth freeze yeouch. >__o
We said byes to Clare and headed up to the movies!
Should I say about the plotline? Looooooool.
Anyways, it's kinda like a horror show, but with...a sorta happy ending lol. A little bit futuristic and...some parts were DEFINITELY c-ged. Yup.
Ahahha I hid behind my jacket. =XXX
Hannah used Yuan's sleeve. Rofl.
Ahhhh then we went home! =D
Altogether....UBERFUN! =DDD
Vital regions invaded at 10:19 PM.