<body>


Sunday, October 15, 2006

EDIT:

It seems I have no patience to blog nowadays. =X Sorry. So this entry's gonna be UBERlong. =D And, and PEEKCHURES. YAY.

=========================================

Needless to say, the theme this time is...

Ouran!

But I still love Izuru~ Haha! Hmm hmm, next blogskin perhaps? -plots-

Oh nooo, wait. I'm planning to make a Zodiac-series blogskins, so people can use! First, I'll start of with...My sign, Aries!! =D

EDIT:

Finished the 12 sketches! Just need to put it to big paper now. >.<

Ok hmmm, tried out Sarah's book, A great and Terrible beauty... It's quite ok! Nice in fact! Gonna borrow the sequel soon~

Ohhh tomorrow, Haz and Guen are gonna watch DN! =) They're gonna cos as Raito and L too!!! EEEEEEEEE OMG must take photos! =DDD

Now, on to...

THE MARKS.

*dramatic music*

This time, I'm quite satisfied.
YAY.

English - MY BEST ONE!! =D Top in class!! I got 80 marks!!
Maths - Hmmm, they took my CA2 marks...coz I didn't take Paper 2..so..I got 77 overall~
Science Science...Well, at least I bucked up, eh? 76.5 marks.
Chinese ....>.< Urk. Second last preson. Need I say more?
Geog Hmmm another ok one....81 marks.
CME ....UH. Getting harder. =X 75 percent.
Home Econs Hmmm I had...70.5. I think. Um.

SO.

See why I'm satisfied? =3 I'm sorry, but I feel very happy now. YAY! I don't mean to gloat or anything...=X

Next~

Today was KEWL.

I went to Bugis and Orchard with Hazrina to buy cosplay stuff! Then we went to TOYS 'R' US.

ZOMGUBERKEWLNESS.

And I took lots of PEEKCHURES! Yaaaay!! =DD

And, and, and you know what I saw? FURREAL WAS SELLING TOY PONIES!! ZOMG!! It's like THREE FEET TALL AND ACTS LIKE A REAL ONE.

ZOMG I'm in love.

But I don't HAVE 500 bucks!!! Q__________Q

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

*sobs*

When I grow up, I am SO gonna buy a horse. Muahah.

Ookkk...Picture time! =D

Sorry, I'm too tired now...Can't caption all..next time, kay? =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't laugh at me. Pleaaaase?

OH OH btw! I was thinking of....cutting my hair...

Specifically, shoulder length. Or slightly shorter. I just don't wanna tie it. =X

See, I'm getting tired of constantly taking care of my rebonded one now(I'M LAZY didncha know?) so...what do you guys think? TAG my board! =DD Ohhh I've already got 1 vote for YUP CUT.

Happy tagging! And good holidays!

Vital regions invaded at 7:07 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE