Haven't been updating on my exams. =B
Hmm, first of all, geog!
Pleasantly surprised, I believe I can manage a low to a high A2, perhaps even A1...?
Today was CME and Maths Paper 1.
CME....not so good.
Maths....let's not talk about that.
^^
Uhhuh, anyways! For the past few days, Jasmine and Hannah and me have been staying back to mug for the subjects! Really fun too, with occassionally dropbys from Derek.
Well, I like to think that I learn something from the sessions. Yup. I really do.
And, and we managed to get Derek to teach us Chem today rofl.
Hmhmmm, Weide joined us too, and so did Lynn.
Weide did O level bio ZOMG o___oBasically, we just learnt chem at intervals between when we were crappin' and stuff. Really nice of Derek to put up with us! Looool.
Next on the line, Science and Home ec!
Ahh, gonna mug during weekend.
Vital regions invaded at 10:03 PM.