| You Are a Social Blogger! |
 Your blog is more of a semi-private affair for your friends. It's how you keep in touch... sharing stories, jokes, and pics. |
| You Are 20% Cynical |
 Cynical? Not even close! If anything, you're a bit naive. Overall, you enjoy life and try not to be paranoid. Even if you've been burned before. |
A bit....wrong there. =X I'm quite paranoid, believe me.
Ehhh A bit bored...
5 more mins!
=D
Ahh parents gonna have scripture reading later...so we're going to church half an hour earlier.. =O
Hmm...Tommorow is HCL exams.
I'm kinda deaden to the urgency now.
Ya, so hah! Just gonna study format, tha's all. About the paper 2....I doubt I can do alot around that area.
Worst-case scenario? I UNDERSTAND NOTHIN' FROM THE TEXT.
And that is worth a 50/50 probability chance.
At least on my close passage I assume I can just...choose!
Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a tiger by it's toe~
If it hollers, let it go!
Eeny meeny miny moe!
=D
Vital regions invaded at 2:04 PM.