As OF COURSE you can see, new blogskin! =D
Yay.
HEEHEE.
Ok, if any introductions needed? This is the JE boyband of NEWS~! Which I woefully, WOEFULLY FAILED to portray accurately.
For instance, after watching Nobuta, I HAVE REALISED YAMAPI NEEDS TO BE MORE CRAZY.
YES.
Ok ok, from top left hand corner going right~
Ryo - whose snarkiness I have not been able to capture. T_T SORRY GUEN! -clings-
Yamapi - HE NEEDS TO BE MORE AKIRA-LIKE!!! -screams- And have more brown in his hair.
Uchi - Yea. The GIRLIEST. MUAHAHAHAHAH! X) He's the princess. YUP.
Koyama - He really does wear those kitty stuff. Nyehe!
Tego - UM, I haven't got his smoldering look right. =/ DARN YOOOOOOOOOOU. >.>
Massu - His blinding grins! X))
Kusano - Youngest of the lot! This year officially 18! o.o
Shige - MY FAVOURITE! -flails- And demonstrates his phobia of caterpillars here. XD So cute!
And I'm done! Hope you guys like this! And please, feel free to shoot/brick/spork/etc me for killing their pretty faces. Q.Q
And and and I've nearly finished Nobuta!!
Is it okay if I imitate how Akira flounces down the stairs? -big grin- Or or CHUU NYUUUU! ? CAN I GO AROUND SHOUTING KAMEPI and laugh like Catherine when they tell me to piss off?
XD
Nobuta CHUU NYUUU everybody! X))
Vital regions invaded at 12:35 AM.